Challenge to all fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
What we know -

We're sick of the media.
We're sick of the false rumours.

We follow the famous maroon and whites.
Champion players, amazing modern day success, massive fan base.

It's time we rise above the crap and get back to doing what we do best - proudly supporting that jersey.

Instead of being consumed by the negativity, let's be consumed by the lucky break we all got when we became Manly Fans. Let's be consumed by the chance of a premiership for Kingy, Gifty, the current team and the fans - wouldn't that be the sweetest revenge of all.

My challenge - don't make another comment on what the media says for the next four weeks. Instead, talk about the actual game, buy the tickets, get out to the ground and cheer louder than you've ever cheered before!!

doc said:
What we know -

We're sick of the media.

It's time we rise above the crap and get back to doing what we do best - proudly supporting that jersey.

Instead of being consumed by the negativity, let's be consumed by the lucky break we all got when we became Manly Fans. Let's be consumed by the chance of a premiership for Kingy, Gifty, the current team and the fans - wouldn't that be the sweetest revenge of all.

My challenge - don't make another comment on what the media says for the next four weeks. Instead, talk about the actual game, buy the tickets, get out to the ground and cheer louder than you've ever cheered before!!

I'm not sure if there false rumours tbh...:(

Good post @doc
There's lots of negativity surrounding this team about to go into their tenth final series in a row.

If I ran the club. I'd go out of my way to fire up the fans. We need to unite. One of Donny's speeches would be good.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
There's lots of negativity surrounding this team
Where?
Well, there's the bunnies, rorters, panthers, cowgirls, dogs, storm and broncos. They're all quite yuck so they're negatives.

Then there's the crazy fans bagging club legends and the team that just finished equal first - very negative.

Go Manly!

581073_328922333854164_1155712166_n.jpg

Good post!

At the end of the day, following the Sea Eagles is about enjoying 80 minutes of football entertainment each week, and hopefully getting the win!

Buying into a soap opera out of our control is certainly not the premise for supporting a team. Sure, we could all do without the crap, but I implore you to not let it detract from the overall point of following the club in the first place.

Yes we need to take a step back. We are guilty of letting the tabloid / murdoch news empire run our club and he has us focussing entirely on the all the negative minutiae about our players.

STOP IT NOW.

Lets give that thread 'tactics to beat the rabbits' a bump.

I moved to amsterdam to get away from the negative NRL media

Dan said:
I moved to amsterdam to get away from the negative NRL media

....but fortunately for you Dan, you have plenty here who will keep you right up to date with all the media beat ups. You really are a lucky man.

doc said:
What we know -

We're sick of the media.

Could not agree more.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4