chalk another one up for Lowe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Eagles in money
SEA Eagles CEO Graham Lowe is close to announcing a six-figure sponsor for the 2010 NRL season.

We hear Lowey took some time out during the week for a round of golf at Roseville, alongside board member Brett Delmege and the new sponsors.

The four-man group picked a bad day, with rain greeting them on the course on Wednesday.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/blindside-fight-of-his-life/

The bloke is really starting to return on the faith that was shown in him

The hunters seem to have moved onto other pastures at the moment, lets hope they are as wrong in those departments as they have been on this one so far

Don't worry there will be a negative post from someone about this soon....but I agree Lowe 50 everyone else 0.

Matabele link said:
Just a reminder that a heart attack scores 2500.
Talk about death-riding... no respect? Lowe is a Manly identity who is obviously working hard and doing his best for the Manly cause. By the way, no-one lives forever, and no-one stays in the job forever. We can only ask that he produces the goods while he's here. So far so good.

I think the 'my testes are bigger than your testes' or not tone of this thread is ridiculous. Lowe will be judged on the big picture of his tenure.

Signings of existing players is no more a symbol of his success than the media coverage that we get.

A much more important indication of his success will be his ability to create a great team of employees off the paddock, to develop long term strategies, to work with the coaching staff, board, Leagues Club in implementing key policy, to recruit in a prudent and sustainable way and to manage a budget.

Great to hear of the signings but for either detractors or fans to suggest that this is all Lowe is ridiculous.

At present it is like lauding a player who has scored two fours in the first fifteen minutes of his innings. There is a lot more to the innings before somewhere gets to score the century.

Time will tell!!

There is a strong suggestion that most of these signings and big news items were already done deals or in tge works and held over to keep up appearences so to speak.

Either way all good news I just be careful wool can really make your eyes itch

Amazing that he managed to do things that take several months in the few weeks he has been there. 

My garden shed

go manly

Lets face I hope it wipe **** across every detractors face over the next 12 months or so, including mine.

The idea that the "detractors actually want Lowe to fail is crazy! Just because some people thought he wouldn't be the best ever, doesn't mean they don't want him to be.

(And if they do want him to fail so they'll be right, they are idiots!)

Matabele link said:
Just a reminder that a heart attack scores 2500.
even if u were mucking around you are a disgraceful individual andrew. Your a father you have young kids just like Grahme lowe i bet you wouldnt like your kids reading some cretin joking about points allocated if you had a heart attack. Grow up you fool.

most of lowes detractors were Mayers biggest supporters on here and are probably just trying to save a bit of face rather than really wanting lowe to fail.

So far so good and since we amputated that 11th toe that was the bears scum Lowe is probably our second best CEO so far behind Mayer. If he becomes number 1 then our future is certain for years to come and we have another premiership. Not the worst bit of humble pie anyone would ever have to chomp through

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4