Chad: It's a result-driven business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Having sacked a coach who took the Under 20s to the Grand Final, how's it looking for Chad? Or is he from the Willow school of protected coaches?

I watched the Holden cup team throw away a win today when they had control of the match for most part.

I have no problem that Chad Randall was appointed as coach and good luck to him, I do want to know as to why Dave Heath was not retained after turning a team of easy beats into grand finalists in just one year and that the loss of this coach is compounded by the cream of that side now playing for rival clubs.

I think the club missed a trick on this one.

I watched the Holden cup team throw away a win today when they had control of the match for most part.

I have no problem that Chad Randall was appointed as coach and good luck to him, I do want to know as to why Dave Heath was not retained after turning a team of easy beats into grand finalists in just one year and that the loss of this coach is compounded by the cream of that side now playing for rival clubs.

I think the club missed a trick on this one.

At the end of the day @sheridanstand78 if you asked any of the penns what was more important, money or manly, I can guarantee you the answer will be money.

Id love to think we have wealthy owners and that their priority was in the football team but we have to be realistic. Money makes the world go round.

If I was a Penn I'd be looking for instant results that boost membership, increase manly game attendance and ultimately make Brookvale oval an appealing asset in which the Warringah council can sell. At the expence of long term football success.

Sad to say but we're being played, as rosy as the recent signings may be.

No you are wrong @The Who , it's NOT a results driven business, that's so " 2015".

The only one immune is Willow, as the original holder of the goat photos his results don't count, he's got a job for life.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7