Ch9.....5 more years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
RT @BulldogRitchie: EXCLUSIVE: 10 and 7 have been told today that Nine and Fox Sports have retained NRL broadcasting rights for next 5 yrs.

RT @BulldogRitchie: EXCLUSIVE: 10 and 7 have been told today that Nine and Fox Sports have retained NRL broadcasting rights for next 5 yrs.

The only positive is that ch9 were made to pay through the nose thanks to ch 10.
I guess as long as the NRL are the ones dictating which games are to be televised, that there should be a huge improvement in the way 9's league coverage is perceive by the wider audience.

The only positive is that ch9 were made to pay through the nose thanks to ch 10.
I guess as long as the NRL are the ones dictating which games are to be televised, that there should be a huge improvement in the way 9's league coverage is perceive by the wider audience.

More ****e on Sunday games starting at 3pm, televised at 4pm.

"I guess as long as the NRL are the ones dictating which games are to be televised"
Where'd you hear that WAMF? I like it but can't see how it will happen.

More ****e on Sunday games starting at 3pm, televised at 4pm.

"I guess as long as the NRL are the ones dictating which games are to be televised"
Where'd you hear that WAMF? I like it but can't see how it will happen.

Ok @Channel9 now you have the rights #thefans
demand all games in HD on GEM
live Sunday games at 4pm
1 Sat 3:30 arvo game live

Ok @Channel9 now you have the rights #thefans
demand all games in HD on GEM
live Sunday games at 4pm
1 Sat 3:30 arvo game live

Oh No! More of the same. Games on too late for the kids to watch, nothing on free to air on a Saturday so the AFL kills us and the round not been over until a Tuesday so that you miss the Monday morning banter about your tips fro the round on top of more decisions made to suit the broadcasters rather than the game ie we will be watching Easts and Broncos regardless of the place on the ladder etc etc. What a crap decision and wasted opportunity.

Oh No! More of the same. Games on too late for the kids to watch, nothing on free to air on a Saturday so the AFL kills us and the round not been over until a Tuesday so that you miss the Monday morning banter about your tips fro the round on top of more decisions made to suit the broadcasters rather than the game ie we will be watching Easts and Broncos regardless of the place on the ladder etc etc. What a crap decision and wasted opportunity.

The NRL will hold a press conference this morning to announce the deal worth $1 billion.

Under the new agreement, Nine will retain all representative games and three free-to-air matches.

Foxsports will continue with five games, including Monday Night Football.

The NRL will hold a press conference this morning to announce the deal worth $1 billion.

Under the new agreement, Nine will retain all representative games and three free-to-air matches.

All I hope is that they have had to pay a **** load of money for it.....otherwise what we will get for the next 5 years does not justify 10/7 missing out.

More of the same...remains to be seen, I hope not as it's crap the way it is now

WAMF said:

So no change and not the 1.3 Billion we heard bandied around!!

Sucks I reckon

All I hope is that they have had to pay a **** load of money for it.....otherwise what we will get for the next 5 years does not justify 10/7 missing out.

More of the same...remains to be seen, I hope not as it's crap the way it is now

WAMF said:

So no change and not the 1.3 Billion we heard bandied around!!

Sucks I reckon

There's talk of additional digital rights.
I would love to have the ability to stream games (in HD) legally via a subscription service through telstra or whoever.
I would ditch Foxtel at the end of this season.

Fox Sports is saying every game from 2013 will be ad-free and in HD

Just one word missing...'LIVE'

There's talk of additional digital rights.
I would love to have the ability to stream games (in HD) legally via a subscription service through telstra or whoever.
I would ditch Foxtel at the end of this season.

Fox Sports is saying every game from 2013 will be ad-free and in HD

Just one word missing...'LIVE'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7