• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Again Manly just out played the Dogs but at the end the were giving them excuses of missing players and winning the second half.

Sorry guys they were never in it from the 5th minute and the score flatters the Dogs.......

They were full of praise. You sure you weren't watching Fox?

Will have to support the Roosters next week against the Dogs. To be 1-5 they will be pushing --it up hill for the rest of season.

To all Dogs supporters remember Manly copped injures and suspensions last year and still made the top 4..... Keep blaming the injures but it happens to all teams.....

Losing both your starting front rowers for the beginning of a season - especially when your entire attack was built around them (because they don't have a real halfback...) - is a pretty big blow.

Once Graham and Kasiano are back and match fit they'll be one of the top sides again. I'm just hoping they lose the majority of their games between now and then.

Yes, it's always lovely to hear Rabs say it's a win to Manly then immediately add:

but but but everyone keep in mind that the dogs won the 2nd half 6-2!!!!!

drool drool mispronounce name drool stagger fhwump

tosser.

globaleagle said:
Yes, it's always lovely to hear Rabs say it's a win to Manly then immediately add:

tosser.
Yep, The Voice of Rugby League.

Should have heard the ABC Grandstand call. Every Manly pass was forward, we were offside all night and the Dogs should have been given every penalty.

globaleagle said:

tosser.

Lol that's part of their job to try and keep interest and it happens most games, even ones when we are getting dusted up

Remember last year when Melbourne were hammering us and Lyon scored and he was trying to promote our comeback

COMMANDER said:
Should have heard the ABC Grandstand call. Every Manly pass was forward, we were offside all night and the Dogs should have been given every penalty.

They were pretty bad for the titans game also.

COMMANDER said:

To be fair, I thought Ballon threw a few forward passes out of dummy half last night. I thought a few if his blind side passes were forward.

COMMANDER said:

Warren Ryan I presume ? Drunkard ex dogs coach. You wouldn't expect anything less.

COMMANDER said:
Yeah, Commander, I was listening to ABC GS,
too, & as you say, Manly could do nothing right according to that clown.
It sounded like the views of a Pie-eater on the Hill, not a paid commentator,
very unprofessional call
Eventually tuned to Triple M.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8