Ch 9 news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
We copped a 100 grand fine because of a fabricated story about a 'drunken launch'. I would expect that the same would apply to the Dogs for this blot on the NRL, their behaviour not being fabricated. Added to the story, it's being compared to the AFL Swan's responsible end-of-season behaviour. I would hope that the NRL wake up and look at the implications of attracting women and kids to our great game. These idiots, from this low-life club, deserve a heavy sanction for bringing the game into disrepute. Where are your balls Grant?

Did I just channel Frogz? Weird.

This will show whether Grant and the new commsion has balls or whether they are just more Gallop clones.

BUT, in a case of "double standards" NOTHING will transpire, no fines, nothing....the football is finished and the NRL will just hope this will go away, washed under the carpet.

Of course that would be different with one change.....if it was Manly "heads would roll".

What a joke

It really craps me off the way the media keep referring to them as the family club. There is an article as the moment re T Williams and how he is now a part of the "family club". FFS I wonder what Hughes and Moore think of that. Family club my arse... We are more of a "family club" than them and we only have 1 set of brothers.

Clint said:
It really craps me off the way the media keep referring to them as the family club. There is an article as the moment re T Williams and how he is now a part of the "family club". FFS I wonder what Hughes and Moore think of that. Family club my arse... We are more of a "family club" than them and we only have 1 set of brothers.

2 sets of brothers - Forans and Stewarts.

mmmdl said:
Clint said:

2 sets of brothers - Forans and Stewarts.

;) - ha - nice one - just confirms my argument even more then. :D

Lots of father son combos over the years too, such as:
John and Will Hoppa
Darryl and David Williams
Cliff and Jamie Lyons

The list goes on...

I guess 1 out of 3 ain't bad :)

MadMarcus said:
Lots of father son combos over the years too, such as:
John and Will Hoppa
Darryl and David Williams
Cliff and Jamie Lyons