Ch 9 news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They really showed their true colours these last 24 hours.I wonder if the media will be making just as much fuss of them next year. Somehow I think they have blotted their copybook and they will not be the darlings of the media anymore.

Just keeps on getting better. :D:D
You must be so proud Todd. Your club has shown it's true colours the last couple of days. Absolute scum.

Disgraceful!!!

Most fans of other clubs expected this to happen if they were beaten.So no surprises here,i'm enjoying watching what image they had self destruct..

Leader of the most pathetic club in the comp,Dessie must be proud bahaha

Bloody hell. What an absolutely piss poor mad Monday effort. It looked like a bunch of losers trying hard to impress each other by seeing who could act the biggest wanker. They should make a documentary on that footage and call it ; BELMORE - Any given Sunday!

I'd like to see the look on greenturd's face. That smug prick won't be smirking too much now.

I wonder if Des, Crusher, Egan and who ever else followed them to Dogland are really proud of themselves tonight after that bull**** effort and that dog act in biting Slater yesterday. Add to that the supporters effort after they lost what a great club you have gone to Des.

I am Manly through and through, but lets be fair here. It was a 'nothing' story and was not worthy of the opening story on channel nine news tonight.

silvertail said:
I am Manly through and through, but lets be fair here. It was a 'nothing' story and was not worthy of the opening story on channel nine news tonight.

You can't be serious!!
Go back to the kennel with your dog mates

Bringing the game into disrepute....$100K.... 4 weeks supensions to those involved.....Whers your balls ARLC....THis will test u.

We copped a 100 grand fine because of a fabricated story about a 'drunken launch'. I would expect that the same would apply to the Dogs for this blot on the NRL, their behaviour not being fabricated. Added to the story, it's being compared to the AFL Swan's responsible end-of-season behaviour. I would hope that the NRL wake up and look at the implications of attracting women and kids to our great game. These idiots, from this low-life club, deserve a heavy sanction for bringing the game into disrepute. Where are your balls Grant?

Did I just channel Frogz? Weird.

All class the Dogs LOL..

Just gets better and better loving every minute of them imploding after the GF loss. Pack of Losers.

Hope Ha$ler is happy there - haha sucked in.

Lord Eagleton said:
The video has been removed now. What was the story about exactly?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-ugly-side-of-mad-monday-celebrations/story-e6frexp9-1226486166776

Heavy coverage on Sky Sports and all the Newspapers in Sydney today.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/the-ugly-side-of-mad-monday-celebrations/story-e6frf3ou-1226486267538

ARLC - the Women in League and Women Sports Journalists are awaiting your spin:mad:

'Disrepute' charge would not even begin to cover it:SHTF:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7