Centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Say Lyon and Matai both unavailable.
Whare and Foz in centers with Liam Foran at 5/8?
Whare and T-Rex in centres with Harrison in the second row?

I don't even want to think about that scenario. If we lose both of them then it'll be a tough day at the office.

hordernnewt said:
Say Lyon and Matai both unavailable.
Whare and Foz in centers with Liam Foran at 5/8?
Whare and T-Rex in centres with Harrison in the second row?

in this worst case, Jorge and T-Rex in the centres, Oldfield on the wing. Now would you have Jorge inside T-Rex or the other way around?

Harrison into the pack, with George in the 17 and we can still this title a big shake!

PS (One forward of the Prop variety has a tendency to struggle under pressure.....but it's probably almost taboo to mention)

Hasler got rid of both of them. Whare and Foz to the centres, Oldfield to the wing, Liam to 5/8.

Whare & TRex to center. Oldfield to wing. Harrison or Lussick to backrower. George to bench. Joe out he's just too injury prone to carry him.

Do you really think Big Tony can contain 'The Neck" Mick? Don't you have to be quick of the mark to turn and chase at centre? Maybe you've seen something I haven't.

not knocking liam, but no.

i don't think we will lose both centres, and at worst put Gift to 5/8 and move Foran out.

No way Stevie gets suspended. But in any case, I agree, Gifty to 6 and Foz into centres.

You can't put Foran in the centres, he's one of the ball players and I doubt he'll be shifted anywhere. Just had a look at the highlights anyone else other than Matai would get off nothing in it. Nothing in king's hit either.

1947 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ben Farrar would be fresh.

Surely he is ok now - whack him in there lol
Oldfield is way to nervy for me.

He did say to me back in June he was a chance of coming back during the finals, so don't laugh, maybe he IS ok now?!

Why dont we do something really stupid and actually pick a centre to play centre and keep the others in the usual positions that made us favourites.I have heard one of the reserves centres is promising.Remember John Rheinberger for you older guys.One career game for easts in a winning GF side in the 70s.

If we put Buhrer out there we will be lapped by the cows and lose the momentum he creates as dummy half when he relieves Ballin.He is simply out of his depth and JT will destroy him.

Watching Tate accelerate last night was a worrying sight and we will need backs with a lot of speed and on their game. I'm praying for a miracle the next few days.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7