Centrebet are rubbish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I know if the past i supported this company as they were sponsors. I even recommended them for others to go over to and worked closely with them. Today I pulled my funds from them and closed my account and will never again go near them or their parents or subsidiaries.
They pulled me up on a rubbish sub-clause that came in after i even made the bet and then screwed me on another bet. Absolute rubbish company and squeezed me out of the dollars I put in plus the several hundred I should have won from them.

I will never push a dollar near them again. I bet im not the only one or the last

I know if the past i supported this company as they were sponsors. I even recommended them for others to go over to and worked closely with them. Today I pulled my funds from them and closed my account and will never again go near them or their parents or subsidiaries.
They pulled me up on a rubbish sub-clause that came in after i even made the bet and then screwed me on another bet. Absolute rubbish company and squeezed me out of the dollars I put in plus the several hundred I should have won from them.

I will never push a dollar near them again. I bet im not the only one or the last
That's disgusting. I rarely have a bet but if I were too it wouldn't be with them after reading this.
Are they still our sponsors in 2016 season? If so we need to let them know this is not good enough.

That's disgusting. I rarely have a bet but if I were too it wouldn't be with them after reading this.
Are they still our sponsors in 2016 season? If so we need to let them know this is not good enough.
No idea I'm but I won't have anything to do with. My outlay of want huge so I don't care. I bet with winnings but what junk they just pulled and the customer service guy I spoke to absolute rubbish. I just emailed my affiliate chain to look elsewhere

Most of these corporates are the same. I was barred from bet365 after back backing two losers.

Will Hill, Sportsbet and most of the other bar winning punters, or cut their bet limits to single figure amounts.

Then they pull stunts that caught @Dan

If you want to have a bet stick with the tradional TABs they can have a much clearer set of rules, sure their odds and bonuses are not as great.

Most of these corporates are the same. I was barred from bet365 after back backing two losers.

Will Hill, Sportsbet and most of the other bar winning punters, or cut their bet limits to single figure amounts.

Then they pull stunts that caught @Dan

If you want to have a bet stick with the tradional TABs they can have a much clearer set of rules, sure their odds and bonuses are not as great.
I didn't really expect more from them to be honest and I don't bet often but it was pretty rubbish after such a great game to find the email and have to have talk to them. They obviously don't like you making more off them than they do off you. I'll just stick to not betting.

I'm going to set up vbookie on here next year if we are going to punt I'd rather it be between mates than this

Never placed an online bet in my life so don't get how it all works but how can they change the terms of a bet after you've made it?
This was my argument. Given I can't really legally place the bet from the Netherlands anyway I was on shaky ground to argue too hard but net result is my account should be a few hundred heavier. It's now closed and I'll stay away from the cretins.

I think I may have had the same problem, I was in Europe during the finals, I placed two bets, which subsequently lost, however if they had won I would say they would not have been honoured due to the legality of placing bets from an overseas location, my argument here is that they should have software in place to reject any foreign bets.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4