Central Crap Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
For one, I apologise to anyone who lives on the central coast but that place is just full of (censored) bogans. I havent seen so many people in one place with so little intelligence since I last logged onto MSE.

The ground, no bourbon?? Whats that all about. Maybe to stop the bogans from rioting. NO HOT CHIPS??? Hello, who doesnt sell hot chips. The location is great but the rest of it just sucks arse. I wont be heading back in a hurry.

For one, I apologise to anyone who lives on the central coast but that place is just full of ****ing bogans. I havent seen so many people in one place with so little intelligence since I last logged onto MSE.

The ground, no bourbon?? Whats that all about. Maybe to stop the bogans from rioting. NO HOT CHIPS??? Hello, who doesnt sell hot chips. The location is great but the rest of it just sucks arse. I wont be heading back in a hurry.

I hear you buddy. Linda wanted something to drink but they only had wine or beer! pfffttt give hte irl a UDL would you!

And no hot chips. They are about the only thing Drae can eat as junk food goes, the poor boy had to make do with a banana some sakata's

yeah some guys were giving her crap when she was leaving so she says "grow up dickhead" to which they started chanting "You shouldnt have won " hahaha funny stuff

yeah- I don't think she's much of a singer and thought she may have been a better chance at winning the Biggest Loser Aussie version.
That's not a bad show and you have to repect those guys for putting themselves out there and not carrying on like the tools on the US version did!

I sat in the old Grahame Park stadium for the final of the Uni Shield in 1975 and played in the same comp there in 78. It's improved a lot since then!

As far as viewing goes I thought it was great. Problem seems to be that the catering side of the show is very ordinary.

[quote author=Stevie]
Oh But the Highlight was seeing Casey Donavan at Macca's on the way home :blaugh: :blaugh:

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back, ribs.
[/quote]

Get in my belly!

I took my kids there numerous times and found the ground great. The food and dunnnies were below average but the atmosphere was good and in the warmer months, you get that great breeze coming in off the bay and the view of the ground from almost location is sweet.

But if the service and food etc sucks like that then Singo needs to pull his finger out and fix it. Hes the one with all the grandiose plans for CC.

Singo, are you losing your touch, buddy ?

lots of Bogans but the stadium is great, I had no complaints as I got my beer and pie. thats all I need.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6