Celebratory drink.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Jumped on the sharks supporters bus outside the stadium. Am now in my manly jersey inside sharks leagues club.
About to go search for the trophy caninet.

We are the campions is playing LOL

Nice one Bones.

Lol I was walking to the toilets and I got punched in the stomach because I was wearing my manly jersey. Security saw it and kicked the shire scum out of his own leagues club. I had the pleasure of waving to him as he left. He wasn't happy. I was :)

Lucky that by this time you were well anesthetized Bones :D

Maybe the Sharks could donate their Trophy Cabinet to Manly, as we are about to add more silverware :idea:

bones said:
Jumped on the sharks supporters bus outside the stadium. Am now in my manly jersey inside sharks leagues club.

Kevin?

Shoe1 said:
bones said:

Kevin?

Lol that's the one ;p

What a feral bunch of bogans the sharks fans are. I was shocked by some of their behaviour last night. If that is the general attitude down in the shire than little wonder the riots happened.

25s6iw7.jpg

WESTIE said:
anyone got the link when Bones went lookin for the sharkies trophy cabinet..pls post it here

Humility prevented bones from doing this himself! :cool:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qePoz52xlv8[/video]

I have seen that a few times its a classic isn't it??

The look on the girls face is priceless

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4