Cecchin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dessie

Just noticed our favourite referee has been appointed as the senior ref for our game against the scum (not the junior ref, as he usually is). Brett Suttor as his second !!! The boys better be up for this one, because they won't get any help from the men in pink ..............

NNNNNNNOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Cech is a goose but that Suttor just begs for a smack in the mouth.

someone should take the pea out of his whistle

Fair dinkum - the two worst referees in the game both together is the NRL serious. ??

Every week I pray we dont get either of Suttor and Cecchin - one is a bad dream - to get them both in tandem its just a nightmare.

Cecchin is just incompetant and Suttor is a smart alec little ......  anyway I reckon our chances of winning just went down.

Its easy to blame ref's I know - but I can cop anybody in the league except those 2. 

If Des is gonna use a 10k spray on ref's this year this game is the one - wish Sports Bet had a market on that.

I wonder what Finch has told them to let slide as I think this'll be a match with a very similar feel to Origin (and don't tell me you don't believe that they ref differently in Origin they do!)

Harrigan and finch are fing fools
why would you have two of the lower refs for this game

rexhunts

Kiwi Eagle link said:
As Gordon Ramsay would say, f**k me

Dan link said:
someone should take the pea out of his whistle

Well said to the both of you!!! Hahahahahahaa....
As people often point out to me, I'm not usually one to dwell on the Refs/use them as an excuse or complain, but FFS!!!!
Cecchin is a Scumbag cheat himself.. Might as well get him a storm jersey for the game, we all know that the whistle's going to blow in their favour!!

Cecchin will love being the number one ref for Saturday's game... rellishes being the centre of attention! I hate it when we have him for our games. My old man is more wary when he sees Maxwell listed as one of our referees. We have struggled to win under him this year... My Dad and I were spewing when we saw we had both Maxwell and Cecchin for last week's match against the Knights.

Cambo link said:
Harrigan and finch are fing fools
why would you have two of the lower refs for this game

rexhunts

Cambo,how dare you call harrigan and finch rexhunts...everyone knows rexhunts are useful....lol

Bad news ..... we have the little ****er again this week (as per NRL game preview) -

Match officials:
Referees – Tony Archer & Matt Cecchin;
Sideline Officials – Russell Turner & Steve Carrall;
Video Ref – Sean Hampstead

At least Archer is the senior ref, he is not too bad anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4