castles - dogs ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Apologies this isn't manly related.

But the new bulldog CEO came across very well on the game plan, now obviously one interview doesn't make a career but it will be interesting to see how she goes

sheridanstand78 said:
She really does look like on of Magda's characters from Fast Forward, " I said love I said pet, I'm not going to do it" lol
You have all ready done it .lol

She correctly answered the questions about the when the doggies last won the GF and who the coach was. She left out...
2004, the year after they cheated the cap they won the Grand Final fielding the same team, setting precedent for Melbourne who repeated this plan 3 years later and they're still benefitting from it today.:mad::mad::mad:

niccipops said:
She correctly answered the questions about the when the doggies last won the GF and who the coach was. She left out...
2004, the year after they cheated the cap they won the Grand Final fielding the same team, setting precedent for Melbourne who repeated this plan 3 years later and they're still benefitting from it today.:mad::mad::mad:
She can run but she cant hide

BOZO said:
niccipops said:
She can run but she cant hide

I very much doubt she can run.

HappilyManly said:
I love the fact that The Son of Sam will be taking orders from a Kiwi Woman :D

Karma just keeps on giving :p

Once Ha$ler has his way with her she won't last long, Bog Greenturd didn't last, neither will she!!

And that isn't based on any sexist comment, no one would last under the " Son of Sam"

Mark from Brisbane said:
HappilyManly said:
I love the fact that The Son of Sam will be taking orders from a Kiwi Woman :D

Karma just keeps on giving :p

Once Ha$ler has his way with her she won't last long, Bog Greenturd didn't last, neither will she!!

And that isn't based on any sexist comment, no one would last under the " Son of Sam"
Kiwi fruit is Hasler's delicacy

I did often think what all the Dogs fans who happened to be Muslim thought about a person of Jewish (greenberg) decent running the club, well now they have a woman to run their club. I wonder if they have trouble with this?

For the record I am a practicing Atheist.

I watch the replay this morning gee bulldog Ritchie is a grub I thought he was a real rude prick they way he interviewed her. Whose he to quiz her about when the dogs one the comp last and then follow up by asking who was the coach.

Cam the question is would he ask the same question of any other NRL CEO?

I think we know the answer

BOZO said:
She has joined the Kennel .She is now a dog . She goes woof , woof . LOL

Shriek Shriek you misogynist pig!!!!! I say that with the shrill and honesty of a red head!!!!!! I know you are joking and I know I have no evidence of your obvious misogyny, but that is not required in this PC world of ours.

Ralphie said:
BOZO said:
She has joined the Kennel .She is now a dog . She goes woof , woof . LOL

Shriek Shriek you misogynist pig!!!!! I say that with the shrill and honesty of a red head!!!!!! I know you are joking and I know I have no evidence of your obvious misogyny, but that is not required in this PC world of ours.
There is no need to get your G string in a tangle over a light hearted comment feathered friend . :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6