Cast Your Minds back to Rd 16....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Dear All,

I know there is some disappointment. But cast your minds back to Rd 16. We just lost to the Roosters, had been beaten by 2 or 3 other teams, and were looking pretty ordinary. We were looking like sliding toward the bottom of the 8. Who then would have even predicted a GF finish? Who would have taken a GF finish?

The reality is we can't win every year. Sure we should definitely be aiming to win the comp. But a GF appearance in a season where very few predicted us to make the 8....well that's a f**ken good result in my books.

Look at the future...DCE, Foz (best halves in the game)

Captain Killer will be the best centre for the next couple of years.

Snake.....Wolf......Jorge.....Skivvy.

This is the backline everyone is saying is the best in the NRL. (and there's Hiku as well!!)

And the forwards? Ok some movement in the front row, but big wraps on those coming in.

Let's not be downbeat...I'm not! Bring on 2014!

I'm fairly confident will finish much lower next year somewhere between 6-8

Not only does our front row weaken so does the bench plus we carry far to many back rowers on the bench and I don't get why, given they should be able to go 80min.

God said:
I'm fairly confident will finish much lower next year somewhere between 6-8

Not only does our front row weaken so does the bench plus we carry far to many back rowers on the bench and I don't get why, given they should be able to go 80min.

Oh God have some faith!!

Every year the doomsayers say the next year will see a Manly slide from grace.

They said it at the start of 2011 - we won
They said it at the start of 2012 - we ran 4th
They said it again at the start of 2013 - and we ran 2nd

Can you least wait until march next year before you pass judgement?

Jesus, you are hardly a Manly fan

NYEagle

God,I think you should be kept for what women shout out when they're with me...lol.Seriously,get a grip!I reckon after this year we're "GF hunting" again.

We will be great again, we need some youth and we have some new boppers upfront, the spine we have will take us far and we have the experience where it counts.

I think one thing I would love to see is for us to have an 85 percent goal kicker cause thats burnt us a few times this season, no disprect to Jamie but he can be hot and cold with his goal kicking.

Matabele said:
Who is the prop we've signed from the Broncos?

Dunamis Lui.

Personally, I'm optimistic about 2014.

We have young guys coming through. King will be back. Some new signings who seem to just go to a new level at Manly.

Bring it on I say.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4