Cartwright on NRL360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly has a history of Asst Coaches leaving after a year to become Head Coaches.

Carty's son is super impressive. Spoke really well and is also a great talent on the field.

I have no doubt Carty will build up his resume with success at Manly in 2016 :)
Is that johns son? Thought it was his nephew. Isn't his son jed who plays for Gold Coast twentys?

You can't blame Carty for having fond memories of Penrith. His dad helped found the club, he played for them, won a premiership with them and became an international with them.

Its not like it never happened. He grew up in the area with guys like Mark Geyer, Spud Carroll and Greg Alexander.

Now if he had said something about rather being at or missing the Titans....THEN I would question his commitment to Manly. But not something he grew up with.

Re the Tooves example, I think I would feel a little sick to see him in another club's colours. Don't get me wrong - He has every right to explore any such opportunities, and he would be a great asset to any club so best of luck to him if he lands a role - but to me it just would not feel right.

Imagine if one day Manly lost a GF to a team who had Tooves as their coach?

Re the Tooves example, I think I would feel a little sick to see him in another club's colours. Don't get me wrong - He has every right to explore any such opportunities, and he would be a great asset to any club so best of luck to him if he lands a role - but to me it just would not feel right.

Imagine if one day Manly lost a GF to a team who had Tooves as their coach?
I still feel sick with what Mal Reilly did in 1997 - unManly :swear:

If you want to take anything out of that, hope that one day when enough time has passed and the bitterness has gone, people like Choc can say the same thing.

That will never happen!!
Even if choc did speak that way about manly one day he will never ever be forgiven to how he bad mouthed and belittled this club that gave him so much.

There IS loyalty still in the game guys. Just ask NSW Cup players Wiliame, Green, Vave and Koroisou.

Brown may have been jealous of us, but hes bought that average 2015 Penrith culture with him.

Cartwright may have his heart at the Panthers . As long as he has his head at Manly and does the job he is hired to do I'll be fine with that
As it's sometimes said you can take the boy out of Penrith but you cant take the Penrith out of the boy

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4