Cartwright interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
FYI. John Cartwight being interviewed on Big Sports Breakfast after 8 this morning.

Don't want him back earlier than expected. I want him back when he's 100%. One thing about DCE is that he will want to play when he's 5%, he's that kind of guy. But it's early and the team is in no hurry. We can cover, especially since they were still gelling and his impact right now isn't that huge. Get fit and come back when they're firing and we go up another level.

Also said Baz is the kind of coach he would that liked to play under.
That the defensive structures basically have been the same since the early Hasler days so there's been a bit of learning to do.
Always admired Manly as a player and a coach.
Seemed to have very much taken on what it is to be a mighty Manly Sea Eagle.
@Loobs Ge just sounded dead impressed with how hard DCE was working. Admiring of his professionalism. Said he'd almost taken in a coaching role since the injury (all of four days ago!).

Pretty sure we had the same defensive weakness last year.
I love how with this new defensive system we don't have 2 on 1 disadvantages out wide.

I think dylan might actually have a blinder . Reason and no offense to dce , the pressure of having a star halfback would more then likely put him under the pump to play at the expectations of some . Enter api might be just what dylan needs to take control and get heaps of confidence before dce gets back.

I think dylan might actually have a blinder . Reason and no offense to dce , the pressure of having a star halfback would more then likely put him under the pump to play at the expectations of some . Enter api might be just what dylan needs to take control and get heaps of confidence before dce gets back.

....was thinking the same thing. Who gets the kicking duties tommorow night?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6