Careers ruined by Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most of those players went with pre existing problems @:cool:

Choc became a millionaire by his insurance payout- his career was over when he signed with the Eels :)

Scott, Gutho and Gower have thriving NRL careers since signing with the Eels :nod:

Jenko was a trouble maker at Penrith, then at the Roryers- Eels just inherited his attitude :cool:

Most of those players went with pre existing problems @:cool:

Choc became a millionaire by his insurance payout- his career was over when he signed with the Eels :)

Scott, Gutho and Gower have thriving NRL careers since signing with the Eels :nod:

Jenko was a trouble maker at Penrith, then at the Roryers- Eels just inherited his attitude :cool:
Scott is overrated, gutho has not thrived he barely made and impact he needs to come back and Gower I'm not sure playing most of the years in reserve grade is thriving! Jennings was playing well at roosters but has like gutho barely made an impact.

I fail to see how Jennings career has been ruined? He is about to lace up for SOO on Wednesday night. Cornish was a reserve-grader when he left Canberra and is currently injured so nothing there either. Gutherson has played more GF in 1 season than he did in 3 at Manly and Beau Scott has a new lease on life.

I hate the Eels, but we have to look at this with some objectivity.,

Ridiculous. The only bloke who ruined Forans career is himself.

Most of those examples are also ridiculous.

If a player has the right work ethic and wants it enough a poorly run club wont ruin a career.Usual nanny state rubbish.Responsibility for your own actions seems like a distant memory these days.

Foran seems like a typical kid whose family has heaps of money and who went out partying and on the punt and whatever else and doesn't give a **** because he has never had to worry about money.

Also Manly hospital these days is full of young kids whose minds have been damaged by drugs

Turbo you are the undisputed king of lists, what career do you plan on when you leave school

Shane Shackelton is a classic example.

I can remember when W Tonga signed for the Eels for the second time and my mate was beating his chest about how he was QLD best centre and they now had the best backline in the NRL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4