CAREERS AT THE SEA EAGLES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
CAREERS AT THE SEA EAGLES
0.gif

[email protected]by 5pm Thursday, March 12, 2015.

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are seeking an enthusiastic and highly skilled Digital Coordinator to join their team based at Narrabeen, Sydney. This position involves meeting and achieving the Club’s digital strategy through the creation of engaging digital content for the Club website and social media channels. This position also requires a commitment to travel and work flexible hours, including weekends.

The successful applicant will ideally have the following:

• Experience managing and/or contributing to online content via a Content Management System
  • Confidence in managing and/or contributing to corporate social media with a strong social voice
  • Strong video production, photography and camera operation skills
  • Knowledge of Adobe Suite tools – Photoshop, Final Cut X
  • Strong attention to detail
  • Desire to grow and improve skills within the role
  • Ability to manage workload in fast-paced environment
  • Ability to work autonomously as well as take direction as needed
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Desirable

• Tertiary educated
  • Sound knowledge of rugby league
  • Prior experience in media, communications or journalism

If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, yet highly-rewarding sporting environment and can show that you have the necessary skills, knowledge and passion to succeed in this role, then please email your resume and covering letter on why you are right for this role to [email protected]by 5pm Thursday, March 12, 2015.

Tertiary educated and sound knowledge of rugby league. Mutually exclusive propositions ??

That first line will rule most people out on here. LOL!

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are seeking an enthusiastic......

Just joking, good luck to all applicants! @:)

Maybe I should apply but I don't know that they could afford my salary.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7