Caption this - JT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Time to fire up the Monday brain cells.

FSD_140912_NRL_12_SEMI_FINAL_MANLY_SEA_EAGLESNORTH_QLD__884949.jpg

"Look at me when I speak to you," argues JT
"I'm the wrong guy to talk to; you should be focused where I'm looking," responds the ref.

I think it is good that the ref doesn't look at players in the eyes for any given length of time, if at all. Once eye contact is made you are emotionally drawn into the battle and a lot of things become personal. The ref needs to disenfranchise himself from the players and get on with the game - even if there has been a bad/questionable call during the game.

I know you're upset John, but you get to go completely Mad on Monday.

JT : <G Whiz> Haynesy, I wish I was still played for the scumdogs, I could have been visiting Coffs Harbour again for our mad Monday and boy did I have a great time letting my hair down when I was there last. I could have shown you all my dirty tricks that I get up to.

Shayne Hayne : JT, lets not go there, I am a respectable NRL referee.

Jonathan, please don't point, it pokes holes in the air and the birds trip over them.

Thurston: "Shayne listen here, this wouldn't be happening if Mal Meninga ......"

Hayne: "Woah, woah, woah !!!. Jonathan I am NOT going to smell your finger"

Listen here Shane Hayne, we are not getting eliminated tonight so you better disallow those tries you awarded to Manly. But make sure that we get away with that strip of the ball earlier and that forward pass that I had a part in!

"OK Johnathan, that's enough... That's disgusting.... I'm regretting ever asking you what really happened in Coffs Harbour"

You're the only johnathan I ever met who has an h as the 3rd letter. Can't your mum spell?

And what's doing with micheal luck? I'll lend you a name dictionary.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6