Caption this Dogs theme

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
image.jpg

JG: I think YOU are the best ref ever. Can I buy you a beer after the game?
DK: Can I come for the beer as well?

James: Seriously, Jessie Frickn' J ?! That's bull****, everyone knows Taylor Swift is better!
Klemmer: Haven't you heard Shake it off?? What's wrong with you?! That **** is gold !

JG: You're a ****ing idiot mate..
Ref: Who are you pointing too?
DK: If you bin me I'm gunna get those fans over there to throw bottles at you.

James Graham says, "hey ref don't you know you have a big booger coming out of your left nostril? Hey Klemmer look how long it is."

David Klemmer "yeah it's a bout this long."

JG: Des said you were Voldemort- don't make me point my finger.
K: Seriously, once he points his finger, the Dogs of War will rain down on all Voldemorts

Yesterday Dez said in a Tv piece that JG was not aggro to the Ref - his finger only points when he is aggro - WTF

JG The Barmy Barmy Army The Barmy Barmy Army The Barmy Barmy Army The Barmy Barmy Army
DK Do you know how much manly have offered me to play for them. ****en huge money

We can say what we want and Greenturds gonna get ya for this. The rest would be in scouse for those of you out there who understand that. Hey hey hey calm down calm down!!

JG: You Promised ! I slipped you the $100 before the match and YOU PROMISED. You are a bad bad man and i dont trust you ANYMORE
DK: Yeah, and what'd you spend the fifty on that I gave you ?
Ref: I have so many 50s and 100s in that envelope now, with detached post it notes, i dont know which came from where . . . .

JG: Got your nose!!!
DK: Seriously bro, where the **** did it go???

Jg: have you seen the movie waterboy ?
Ref: na mate
Klemmer: walk that way you'll see it first hand ,hope your thirsty

JG: You promised me I'd never have to play in direct sunlight!!
DK: GREAT NOW HE'S ANGRY!! He's like an albino hulk when he's angry!

James: Seriously, Jessie Frickn' J ?! That's bull****, everyone knows Taylor Swift is better!
Klemmer: Haven't you heard Shake it off?? What's wrong with you?! That **** is gold !
upload_2015-4-8_17-27-46.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4