Caption this #8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
c0df6e7a3b90311c076d1911629aa5ab_resized.jpg

(We wonder what George Rose (right) and William Hopoate were talking about at Sea Eagles training this week? Whatever the topic, Manly Daily photographer Simon Cocksedge was on hand to capture the moment.)

George: thats as much of my slong that I can see over my guts!

ps...lol @ the photographers surname...some milage there!

is that what  his gut really looks like ??? wtf???? is there padding there or what??? i knw you`s have all been saying he has put on weight i just assumed it was across his whole body not his bloody gut.. deadset..wtf  is going on thats the 1st time i have seen him looking like that , in any of the photos i seen of him this season...if you didnt knw any better & you seen that pic for the 1st time you would swear rose   was a fan having a training run with the 1st  grade squad..

"i cant get over his gut guy`s, thats has to be photo shopped" lol  

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289600277[/time]

"for us to get a major sponsor my dietician told me to reduce my meals to this size"

jjai link said:
is that what  his gut really looks like ??? wtf???? is there padding there or what??? i knw you`s have all been saying he has put on weight i just assumed it was across his whole body not his bloody gut.. deadset..wtf  is going on thats the 1st time i have seen him looking like that , in any of the photos i seen of him this season...if you didnt knw any better & you seen that pic for the 1st time you would swear rose   was a fan having a training run with the 1st  grade squad..

\"i cant get over his gut guy`s, thats has to be photo shopped\" lol 

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289600277[/time]

\"for us to get a major sponsor my dietician told me to reduce my meals to this size\"

lol@ jjai...you sound traumatized :D..with good reason :eek:

Heaven forbid if Kite and King are both injured at the same time and we have to rely of wok guts and Cross as our two starting props. 

ManlyBacker link said:

Hoppa: George...where'd the ball go?

George: Umm....I ate it...sorry.....it needed a pinch of salt though

Hoppa:  Geez that shirt is getting a bit tight isn't it, George

George:  Well with all this new materiela they are using nowadays I reckon I've got about this much more stretch in it.

George: I was this close to getting a blowie last night.  I just could not quite bend far enough.

Hoppa:  Why the f*** would you tell me that???

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6