Caption #8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I liked that angle very much, I found it amusing when you were getting abused for saying how good he is :)

hey fro,

How do u take a post asking for a caption to a photo of terry hill eating a sandwich and turn it into mona's bashing.

You gotta let it go dude!!

Hey nutbag, I think you'll find I am not a Monas basher at all, sure I think the guy is crap but I am not a regular to stick the knife in, I leave that to others who seem to feel far stronger about it than I do.

It was a joke, nothing more or less. If that was monas bashing then the furburger comment was Bozo bashing.

But thats ok champ, dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Too easy mate!! It's just that most bloody threads i check out is mona's bashing and i couldn't care anymore, my way of trying to get the bashers over it i guess.

I obviously don't know the story about the "furburger" thing. I figured it was how do you put it...... part of the female anatomy. Not anything to do with fulton

nothing intended to u byso, just read it wrong and hence missed the joke (apparently). byso, bozo anyone could have made the mistake........maybe

nothing intended to u byso, just read it wrong and hence missed the joke (apparently). byso, bozo anyone could have made the mistake........maybe

Hey Nutz Tezza has just married Bozo's daughter (not one of my best I must admit but the lisp ones had been done) :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4