• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
So with Jamie out for a month and Jason King maybe suspended who should dessie install as captain
my pick probably would be Glenn

The smart choice would be either Glenn or Matty Ballin but Watmough did attend the post match press conference so maybe that's a hint.

Might make Choc switch on a bit if he has the captaincy?

Glenn hasn't wanted to befriend the media after Brett's fallout.

It seems to me that Choc hasn't been playing his best ever since he didn't get the captaincy.If king is out I would give Choc a go and let him know this is his chance to show some maturity and on field leadership. He hasn't shown the way on the field ever since king and killer were given the co captaincy. This could be the chance to turn choc's attitude around.

I'd like to see Snake but last time we had this issue (I think Killer was out and King was 18th man for origin), Gifty was named at captain but then King ended up playing.

mickqld link said:
It seems to me that Choc hasn't been playing his best ever since he didn't get the captaincy.If king is out I would give Choc a go and let him know this is his chance to show some maturity and on field leadership. He hasn't shown the way on the field ever since king and killer were given the co captaincy. This could be the chance to turn choc's attitude around.

There is definately merrit in what you say about form ,attitude and responsability, however i feel a little uncomfortable about giving the C to someone who kinda went off the rails after a dissapointment like that. A real captain would have asked themselves, what do i need to improve to further my claims

I have assumed i know, i dont have any knowledge of this but hey going off half cocked is a given around here

Forget manly, forget gallop, forget inconsistency , i just dont like the idea of anyone caught do 53k over the speed limit in a position of autthority until the GROW UP and respect others. People families and lives are ruined forever by that sort of behaviour

King should not be given his captaincy back until he shows some leadership on the field.  The 'knees up' garbage was inexcusable.  A try was lost because of it. 

It will be and should be Choc.  People want to crucify him for a few errors but he was the only one played with the required intensity and effort for 80 minutes.  IMO he would be a captain in the Toovs mould, someone who'll lead from the front.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6