Captain Negative - Back in Business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

spantrav

image.jpeg
Welcome to a new season of negativity from the Captain. I am now in full death riding mode for Parra and the Dogs . . . capitals wasted.

Current predictions with 6 games to go in the round show - Manly stone motherless last with a 6 point deficit to 15th spot.

Last edited:
Manly currently sit 16th in a 16 team competition with a 9 point deficit to the focus of my deathriding "skills". There are 16/2 minus 2 = 6 games remaining this round.

I am hoping a team will play as badly or close to as badly as we have tonight and keep us at a 6 point deficit to 15th.

It takes a lot of arithmetic to be this negative.

But objectively we did not play we. No cohesion. This is not going to be an easy fix. Don't expect a win next weekend. Or anytime in the next month.

Go Rabbits. Hate both teams but nice to get off the bottom if there is a flogging in the next 3 games. Rorters . . . Your it.

Go Rabbits. Hate both teams but nice to get off the bottom if there is a flogging in the next 3 games. Rorters . . . Your it.

How can you hate the bunnies, their fans are even more entertainment than Lol@Parra.

Hahaha....Roosters spooners 1st round....funny sh**....I mean , hate those bludgers but can guarantee that plenty looking crap round 1 will be there come finals time...still good to see Roosters whooped today!!

Jesus some of you need a hobby to keep yourselves busy. If you've got too much spare time on your hands this is the sort of sh*t we get dished up.

Jesus some of you need a hobby to keep yourselves busy. If you've got too much spare time on your hands this is the sort of sh*t we get dished up.
And......what are you doing on here with all that.....Spare time??

Don't have a lot of spare time but when I do I use my time much more constructively...... Geez maybe by showing my support for the team and not dishing up crap like this.

I'm bloody struggling to come up with an argument for that statement. My only hobby seems to be picking favourites in every sport all weekend and getting completely towelled up by every betting site known to man).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4