• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking at a few highlights and our current standings, looks like we are finally living up to our potential.....sigh!

New hiring strategy is anyone over 22 shall be moved on.

then spin around in circles.

and we beat the avalanche stopping a 4 game losing streak.

And of course the avs are ryan's team so it's extra fun beating them since he never posts in here!!

lol....joooooooooooooookes!

hey, we won 2 in a row!

John scott was the best story of the all star game!

Sigh ,hockey streams has been taken offline ,Im so glad I just renewed my years subscription !! I post this as we are about to go down to the Laffs ..Boo.

Sigh ,hockey streams has been taken offline ,Im so glad I just renewed my years subscription !! I post this as we are about to go down to the Laffs ..Boo.

I know! the laffs of all people!

Errrr.....I'll see about my fav fishing spots for ya!

I hate losing to calgary's bob hartley

canucks 4th 5-2 loss in a row!

we suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Jagr (florida) now outright third goalscorer with 742 goals at 42 years of age!!!!

Apparently four straight 5-2 losses is a new record.. All is not lost.
I am officially on the tank train now , bring on a top 3 pick in the draft.
Lets hope we can trade Hamhuis & Vrbata for some decent picks or prospects..

3-0 nil up against ryan's mighty avs.

hopefully they don't score 5 in the third. which is about to start.

Last edited:
woot!

a 5-1 win. Avs goal should have been waved off but there ya go. Miller was superb and avs coach, roy (pronounced waugh for some reason) pulled the goalie with over 10 mins to go! lol awesome

finally...a win!

Nucks mgt never go for the tank (d'oh). I think the oilers should not be given the first pick for 10 years after all their tanking followed by crap years.

Well, we haven't won many, but here's some nice saves:

We won against arizona in overtime???

sheesh we can't even tank properly!

giphy.gif

The canuck 'streak snappers' as they were called, beat Nashville last night, ending nashvilles run of 14 straight points in regulation.

more tank boys!

leafs cant make the playoffs as per today. first team? probably

1-0 after 2 against st louis. st l goal disallowed as it went in about 1/10th of a second after the second period expired.

Higgins is playing for the first time in ages!

lol

nucks have shut down vrbata, sutter, tanev, edler for the season (sigh)

But Daniel sedin actually....and I would say finally.....gave the team a major spray after the last loss.

So tonight they'll probably put in a better effort, but with so many players out...will it make a difference?

tank away!

p.s. coach benning says some galatically stupid things.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7