Cannonball will cripple

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
After watching another replay of Manly/Souths there was a repeated trend of 2 players holding up a Manly attacker & a 3rd man (Luke) usually diving very intentionally at the players knees.
This must be rubbed out asap before a player is crippled to the point of no return.
This is a tackle that was supposed to be outlawed some time back but the amount of times these Souths players attempted it was alarming.
We got bad luck with penalties & the bounce but I can confidently say we are super lucky not to have had a few shocking injuries from this game.
Most hated team is still the Dogs but this mob are now up with Melbourne in the 2nd tier - this grubby act needs to be stamped out before someone is permanently rubbed out of the game with injury - happened far to often not to be coached into them.

Am I being cynical to suggest their is a very strong link between the Souths coach & a coach from south of the border?

MK Eagle, I love the grubby play. I enjoy the dirty play. I do not enjoy or like plays where it hurts players. The cannonball and what the Rabbitohs do is not a play that I would tolerate. I do not enjoy that sort if tackle. Luke does it often but so does Sam Burgess and JWH. That action is not in the spirit if the game. The NRL need to stamp out that a second player cannot come in below the hips. The NFL has a rule where this is forbidden. This is called a chop block and if it happens it should be on report.

The Homebush hares have modelled their entire game plan on that of the drizzle, their team is littered with ex drizzle players and officials. Seriously if Manly are not to win this season , I hope the Roosters win it. I hate the wrestling and unsportsman like and win at all cost ethics of the vermin and the drizzle.

I hate it, I cringe every time it happens, it is only done to maim, the nrl need to wipe it out now. They outlawed punching but you are allowed to cripple someone that is insane

MissKate said:
I hate it, I cringe every time it happens, it is only done to maim, the nrl need to wipe it out now. They outlawed punching but you are allowed to cripple someone that is insane

They cant ban it because its a major tactic of the protected species NRL darlings.

There are a handful of players in the NRL who enjoy hurting other players; Luke is one of them and Lima is another.

Luke is my most hated player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6