1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canberra - ROUND ONE

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    Well lads - this is their about full strength side round ONE. Will they be able to pants us again at Brooky?

1-B.Goodwin
    2-P.Graham
    3-D.Howell
    4-C.Frawley
    5-C.Best
    6-T.Carney
    7-M.Dobson (gk)
    8-D.Tilse
    9-L.Withers
    10-T.Thurling
    11-M.Bickerstaff
    12-N.Costigan
    13-A.Tongue (c)

14-G.Turner
    15-M.Weyman
    16-J.Miller
    17-W.Zillman

I certainly hope not !!! We should get off to 2007 with a victory. Anything less, is unnacceptable....hehehehehe....

Player for player we walk all over them, but this is footy, and that counts for nada sometimes. Thoughts?

2. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    They have some big young forwards who will cause us trouble. And some speedy backs, including Carney who is a gun player. I reckon they will cause us trouble, as they always get off to good starts to the year. No gimme at all.

3. easystreet

easystreet Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If we are really serious this season,this game really should be an easy win.With a big Brookvale crowd behind them,a repeat of last year's round 1 loss to Canberra will certainly be unacceptable.

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I am sure that the debacle last year will be mentioned to the lads and that there will be no complacency at all.

Hard match but we should win. Bring it on!!!

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    they will put 50 on us

6. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 37
    sh*t the Raiders have some great young talent, i mean we should walk over them round 1 this year, but if Canbera can hold this squad together i reckon they'll be a powerhouse in about 3 years