1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we protest outside club??? We deserve answers!!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eaglerob, Nov 8, 2011.

1. eaglerob

eaglerob Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    This is so bloody UNFAIR!!!!!! We as loyal fans are supposed to be on cloud 9 after yet another GF win YET WE ARE IN TATTERS... We as fans deserve to be kept in the loop.... We are the ones buying tickets to games and filling our drawers with merchandise year in year out!!!!! I have maroon and white in my veins and will never ever stop supporting the Eagles BUT we are all kept in the dark!!!!!
    We have the right as members and supporters to ask about our team being torn apart at the seams but no one is answering....
    Is anyone up to it??? Can we protest??? Are we asking too much of our board to tell its fans what the hell is going on???

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Occupy Brookvale !

• Like Like x 1
  3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    1968 revisited. "The People, United, will never be defeated".
    Pay at the gate.

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    This will be like the Save Monas March/protest at Narrabeen all those years ago

5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    The board will certainly announce what the hell is going on, and the timing of the announcement will be calculated to maximise positive coverage and feedback.

I can't narrow it down much more than that, except to say it will definitely not be until after they have actually worked out what the hell is going on.
    [hr]
    By the way eaglerob, while I appreciate your point about cloud 9, personally I am not in tatters.

How about everyone else? DSM, are you in tatters? Wheel? C & C?

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Occupy Brookvale. *rolls eyes*

7. Jonesyv2

Jonesyv2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Considering the MWSE baord don't meet until tonight, i doubt any more press releases will come from the club until after. They already did one yesterday once they sorted out some key staff no point flying off the cuff announcing things that are not confirmed.

8. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    Jonesy will the board be releasing any statement to the members about what is going on after tonights meeting?

The information seems to be all one way traffic at the moment with Ritchie and the telegraph writing their stories of mostly bad news but the board is largely silent in its respose.

Obviosuly extending the contracts oif Foran, DCE and Lussick must be a priorty for the club and surely they would be throwing the club at these players to extend their contracts with us. Even a statement saying that say the likes of foran is signed until the end of 2103 (or whatever he is) would be helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Twitter may go off tonite, what time does meeting start and finish

10. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I'm definitely not in tatters. I'm sartorially dressed at all times..

11. firechild

firechild Active Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    I hope they don't have him signed that long, once he hits 100, surely he'll be slowing down a touch?