Can we beat them?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly will win.

Ryan, can you put a scanned image up of your ticket prior to the game. This will confirm Manly's win prior to the game. :)

I can't believe your that sure that manly can't win!!

What a croc of ****.... why the hell can't we win??

So what if they are backing up... i hope we flog the **** out of them, maybe then ryan will shut his mouth.

I hope the $200 hurts more than the manly win will cheer you up.

I can't believe your that sure that manly can't win!!

What a croc of ****.... why the hell can't we win??

So what if they are backing up... i hope we flog the **** out of them, maybe then ryan will shut his mouth.

I hope the $200 hurts more than the manly win will cheer you up.

Dude !!! Why can't you can't believe?

01. Brett Stewart - OUT
02. Ben Kennedy - OUT
03. Kylie Leuluai - OUT

04. Jason King - Backing up
05. Chris Hicks - Backing up
06. Brent Kite - Backing up
07. Anthony Watmough - travelling late

08. Steve Menzies - Having to pass fitness test

Like I have said for the past flippin 50 times, I HOPE MANY BLOODY wins !!! They just won't !! Get over it.

For Brisbane:-

Hunt coming back
Tate coming back
Carroll coming back

Yeah, all looks in our favour.

Maroon and White glasses at its best.

PS:- I promise I won't brag Monday morning !!!

It's not too difficult to read translucent notation Byron.
Additionally, I emplore you to SHOW me where a scanner is in this office Byron.

Perception.

Thank you - I'm glad you finally concede that I am correct, and you are trying to probe for a rise - literrally . LoL

Betting against your team for monetary profit ???????????
Brings back memories of Lillee & Marsh.

SHAME ryan SHAME !!

We are playing the friggin bronco's not the bloody world 13...

They aren't that bloody good... we'll get em tomorrow night!!

Here's my deal If i see that bloody horse run round the stadium more than 4 times i will tackle it and if we lose the match and it runs round more than 4 times i'll ride it to the caxton naked 8| .... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Hope your arse is not too sore tomorrow Nutz (I mean from the horsie ride not from any other extra curicular activity) :lol:

SHAME ryan SHAME !!

I am a direct relation to one of those you speak of & can state with better knowledge then you that what you speak of is BS. :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

[quote author=ChuckWood]

SHAME ryan SHAME !!

I am a direct relation to one of those you speak of & can state with better knowledge then you that what you speak of is BS. :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
[/quote]

So how are you and Ryan related Jatz (not identical twins I hope) :lol:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=ChuckWood]

SHAME ryan SHAME !!

[/quote]

So how are you and Ryan related Jatz (not identical twins I hope) :lol:

[/quote]

And why not? Out with it.... :wall:

There is only room in the world for one such as you Ryan. What chance with the ladies would the rest of us have if there was 2 of you running around.

In a 3 way trifecta i left myself open for that one. wont make that mistake again, thats for sure.

Doesn't detract from what i assert. Lillee& Marsh are as straight as, & beware he who says otherwise.

There is only room in the world for one such as you Ryan. What chance with the ladies would the rest of us have if there was 2 of you running around.

True. The day I got married, was the day John Howard announced a day of mourning as a public holiday for women accross Australia.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
We are playing the friggin bronco's not the bloody world 13...

They aren't that bloody good... we'll get em tomorrow night!!

Here's my deal If i see that bloody horse run round the stadium more than 4 times i will tackle it and if we lose the match and it runs round more than 4 times i'll ride it to the caxton naked 8| .... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Hope your arse is not too sore tomorrow Nutz (I mean from the horsie ride not from any other extra curicular activity) :lol:

[/quote]

Farken Bronco's

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8