Can we beat Melbourne at melbourne?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
Well what do you think?

We beat them down there last year by 2 points and again at Brookvale in round 2.  I do know at that time they had nothing to play for.

I think the Storm will be fired up against us in about a month and half from now.

Further is there any chance of Goldie coming back as ground announcer this year?

If we don't start the season like we normally do then I think we'll beat them. We certainly have the better team on paper, a lot depends on the halves though.

Ground announcer doesn't really matter to me because it's not like you can hear the PA on the hill anyway.

I'll be down there with a bunch of lunatic supportahs so geez I hope so.

Seriously, whilst they have some great players left it's going to take them a while to meld....conversely we have a new half  and 5/8 combo (although they have played together and that is a real bonus).

I pick a win...just.

Well if the story in the Herald today is anything to go by I'd say we have a good shot. Props punching each others heads in doesn't do a lot for team moral and unity

Captain of the Gate link said:
Well if the story in the Herald today is anything to go by I'd say we have a good shot. Props punching each others heads in doesn't do a lot for team moral and unity

Lol i love that story,i hope melbourne go back to back

brett stewart to get over the line & be on 99 tries from 119 games.. win or lose if that happens  its like a victory for me .. ;)

Captain of the Gate link said:

Probably a disagreement on which of bellyaches cheating tactics they would use during training.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=186305.msg312699#msg312699 date=1295571335]
If we win 42-0 Gronk and I will streak.

LoL. Has to be across Brooky Oval game day
[/quote]

You're just worried someone might be nuding up in public who isn't you Rhino.  Its actually a health issue as Clon's arse needs regular airing. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6