Can the MWSE take the title in 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Can the Eagle's rock in 2014

• Yes

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Make top 8

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Manly Men will do us proud on the field. Many things can happen throughout a season to hamper a team's chances but if all goes well at the Mighty Eagles, Kingy can hold up the trophy with Jamie for the first time.

Ange said:
MadMarcus said:
Shayne Hayne's retirement is a huge advantage for us.

I heard on 2UE the other night that he had not retired.

If he has not retired, then history will repeat itself, as will his preferences. Our chances have taken a nose-dive if true. Sorry.:huh:

Injuries will be the key the loss of Lawrence or King for an extended period could be the end of us.

That said I think the competition between the young guns for a place in the front row rotation will be a season highlight.

The seahawks creamed the broncos in the superbowl. I can see the sea eagles winning too, but can't see the broncos making the 8. Pity, would have been some nice symmetry.

Shoe1 said:
The seahawks creamed the broncos in the superbowl. I can see the sea eagles winning too, but can't see the broncos making the 8. Pity, would have been some nice symmetry.

I'm moving to Seattle in 2 days, so i'm taking the seahawks/eagles thing as an omen. I can't see us not making the 8, I'm excited for the change in the forwards and the young guys we have... IMO we have to put Hiku in somewhere, he will only improve.

I just hope I can watch the games live over there..

caspersparks said:
Shoe1 said:

I'm moving to Seattle in 2 days, so i'm taking the seahawks/eagles thing as an omen. I can't see us not making the 8, I'm excited for the change in the forwards and the young guys we have... IMO we have to put Hiku in somewhere, he will only improve.

I hear they have decent wifi broadband in Seattle :0)

caspersparks said:
Shoe1 said:

Take a raincoat lol

Las Vegas Blvd said:
caspersparks said:
Shoe1 said:

Take a raincoat lol

so everyone keeps telling me :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8