Can someone please clarify are there specific Manly bays for the GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
The all Manly bays at the SFS were match winners but the annual GF problem seems to be fans scattered in all directions.

Are specific Manly only bays going on sale today? And if so how to get in them?!

I bought tickets back on the original members sale in July but the problem is could have a thousand Kiwis next to me for all I know.

Such a dumb system obv we should all be together like the SFS.

It would be ideal to put everyone together, but as far as I know the best they can do is indicate an end of the stadium to sit at, this time the northern end because we are the 'home' team.

It would be almost impossible to dedicate entire bays to a team as until Melbourne lost we would of been expecting to be at the other end of the ground.

Morning,

The GF ticket sale is quite different to a regular finals because the tickets go on sale before anyone knows who will be competing.

Any Manly Member using their AAN to purchase tickets to day will be automatically placed in seats at the Northern end of ANZ. In terms of keeping Manly fans together this is the best they can do.

Good luck today & Go Manly!

Larissa

cf2 is back said:
The all Manly bays at the SFS were match winners but the annual GF problem seems to be fans scattered in all directions.

Are specific Manly only bays going on sale today? And if so how to get in them?!

I bought tickets back on the original members sale in July but the problem is could have a thousand Kiwis next to me for all I know.

Such a dumb system obv we should all be together like the SFS.

Exactly what I've done! I'm on the Eastern side in 411 but it's towards the Northern End! What a damn shame - but I understand there isn't a lot they can do. Hopefully there will be some loud Manly supporters near us! Which bay are you in?

We're in bay 111 so thank god by fluke that's the northern end just hope it's full of Manly colours and voices - the singing in bays 35-36-37 last Friday night was a match winner.

Lets make the whole place a Manly crowd

cf2 is back said:

Just fill all the Bays with screaming manly fans and we're covered

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8