Can someone do my tips

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol, im 3 from 3, one thing ive learned this year is there are more upsets then favorites winning. I think St George will beat the Rabbits but i think the Panthers will beat the Raiders.

LOL, Have only got the Dogs so far. Warriors are always a tipping nightmare, so inconsistent. I think the Dragons will get up tonight and I think I took Raiders as my "upset" of the round.

I've got 2 out of 3 so far. I thought the Ponies would win but the Squeels give them a run up there so I rolled the dice.

Just had a feeling the Rorters had the wobbly boot on and with no Maria, they usually struggle.

The Worriers are just impossible to pick. They could have just as easily won by that much.

But I agree. Tipping has been a toss of the coin job all year.

Frogz said:
FFS none from 3. Bad luck for Panthers and Rabbits tonight I think.

Never been so hard to pick a winner.

LOL, you and I are in the same boat with none from 3 and I've also picked the Panthers and Rabbits tonight too. :D

Frogz said:
FFS none from 3. Bad luck for Panthers and Rabbits tonight I think.

Never been so hard to pick a winner.
I tried picking a winner in a 1 horse race today and I still lost!!

So long as Manly win, I'm happy with my tips.

Rorters being plucked was a bonus. Hopefully followed by gutted Rabbids :cool:

Lol I have 1 right. Can't tip for the life of me this year. Not even my 2 year old helped me this week lol

After thinking I was off to a flyer by tipping the Dogs I have ground to a halt pretty quickly. Haven't got another one right since. 1 from 6

Chip and Chase said:
After thinking I was off to a flyer by tipping the Dogs I have ground to a halt pretty quickly. Haven't got another one right since. 1 from 6

lol...you suck!

Wait...I'm NONE from 7.

:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4