Can anyone explain this?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd like to see a season where we play every team twice. Obviously, home and away. Bye rounds for soo and soo games played on saturday night. There are other games that can be played on other nights to fill the void. City v country for a start. It should be CRL players v emerging or fringe first graders. Queensland don't have a soo selection trial. It's not like it's helped us any! There's NSW residents v Queensland residents. Armed forces games. Aboriginal vs NZ Maori. The list goes on. You mightn't but i'd love to see it all. FFS high school games are televised in the US and people love it. And a resting policy that would see players being forced to sit out 2 or 3 weeks a season. Now i'm sure not one person here will see this as a good idea so i've readied for the abuse.

Fonz link said:
I'd like to see a season where we play every team twice. Obviously, home and away. Bye rounds for soo and soo games played on saturday night. There are other games that can be played on other nights to fill the void. City v country for a start. It should be CRL players v emerging or fringe first graders. Queensland don't have a soo selection trial. It's not like it's helped us any! There's NSW residents v Queensland residents. Armed forces games. Aboriginal vs NZ Maori. The list goes on. You mightn't but i'd love to see it all. FFS high school games are televised in the US and people love it. And a resting policy that would see players being forced to sit out 2 or 3 weeks a season. Now i'm sure not one person here will see this as a good idea so i've readied for the abuse.
Let me first to start the abuse: Are you mad! If we had to play ever team twice and have weekends off for all those other matches then we'd be playing 12-months of the year. The team that won would be the one that could field 13 players they'd be so many injuries.
I recently came back from North America where each baseball club plays 163 matches a season. It's boring, boring, boring. Fans don;t get excited about a particular clash because there is always another four matches next week. 

I had a feeling it would be a gobbler named Barry who would bite! Obviously there is not enough weekends in the year to accomodate this schedule Barry but it's not me whinging about the fairness of the draw now is it?? But while we're on it, a 6 month off season is bloody amateur as far as i'm concerned. I know we don't have the players or money to run a longer season with forced substitution but at the end of the day it's the only thing that is fair!

I have no problem with the length of the season. Feels about right to me when you add in international games.

Only problem I have is with how they work out the draw itself. Why not just determine who plays who on a rotational basis. E.g. Manly plays Canberra, Broncos, Dogs & Roosters once this year. Next year they play the aforementioned teams twice but only play Warriors, Titans, Melbourne & St.George once etc.

Obviously more thought would have to go into it for everything to run smoothly, but that style of system makes a lot more sense to me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7