Can anyone else see.????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As soon as I heard Stone was punted, my first thought was that the knights would have made the call to tooves manager.

I don't know if 2v is a career coach, but now that Georgia is an adult, he would be free to move up the F3.

2v and Joey as an Assistant would kick start their rebuild@:cool:
I think Newcastle is such a clicky club they need someone like Buderus or Johns there, someone that has played for the club. Even Bennett couldn't do much

I think Newcastle is such a clicky club they need someone like Buderus or Johns there, someone that has played for the club. Even Bennett couldn't do much
I think Bennett was hampered with the Tinkler fiasco - Players not being paid would be a major disincentive for them to turn up to play. Darius was quoted one week saying as much @:cool:

It would be devastating to see Tooves at another club however he needs employment as we all do. What a legend the little guy is.

We all agree that Toovey is a very intelligent man. Why would he choose an absolute basket case to coach. Y 'know, fractured board, high coach turnover, leaks, animosity within the playing group...
Hey, that sounds like where he is now!

I think Toovey will get a good job, I see him taking a year out or so to get his head right after this episode and then get the NSW job from Daley, surely he cant do any worse.

I think Tooves is more likely to angle for the NSW or Australia coaching gig. It would suit his style more too. I don't think he has the tactical nous to be a club coach.

He has his pay for next year sorted. Go for the Oz gig and **** Loz off and put him in for SOO. Somewhere his passion and fiery style is needed.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4