Cameroon Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

hoax1210au

Reserve Grader
crimson smith got on tv and told every one how the warriors were whinging about the way the purple pricks tackle thus swaying the refs decision.

Have a look at this photo and you'll see what everybody else knows.

Fro link said:
thats hardly a recent photo

I don't give a **** how old this photo is that's not my point. It's the fact that smith is the first one to deny that the purple pricks  use dirty tactics. If the photo's date is your concern mate here's a more recent photo

settle petal, I think Smith is a grub as much as the next bloke, but dont stick a 5+ yr old photo up and expect people to treat it as holy writ.

your credibility would have been a lot better had you used something since Jason Stevens retired

The second photo is not even of Cameron Smith.

But yeh we know what you mean.  I hate watching the purple pricks because it is all about the wrestle at the play the ball, grapples and holding the player down.

Smith is a grub and a good view of the Warriors game will confirm that. Fro is right though that in any debate you need to use valid evidence to sustain your point.

I know what your saying Canteen I agree mate. It is an old photo which means that this grub smith has been doing it (grapple) for a while now and the NRL do jack about it.

If i remember correctly, the second photo (Price) is where one storm player controls the head with elbows and forearms in the throat region, the other tackler scissors Prices legs and holds raised in the air for a second or two, then releases when its obvious to all watching Price is in a precarious position.

Its one example but a good one of the intent involved.

Its a comical & obvious diversionary tactic for Smith & Bellamy to be come out whinging about anything in the game.

I thought the ref did a fantastic job on Sunday. Most times when it was clearly obvious that the tackle was done with malice he blew it up. As the ref boss said he could have blown a few more against Melbourne for their tackles. Their tactics are a disgrace in the game and it is long overdue that they be held accountable and get whistled out of a contest. The NRL needs to get serious with this grubby outfit.

off topic, but i really want to play Storm in the GF.  I just went and wrote which players i'd like to really get at but it became the whole team. 

Anyone notice Folau's jumping technique to catch the ball?  Sticks his leg out so anyone coming up gets a boot to the face.  I'd wait for him to land on his other foot then yank that leg sticking out from under him. 

ManlyBacker link said:
I thought the ref did a fantastic job on Sunday. Most times when it was clearly obvious that the tackle was done with malice he blew it up. As the ref boss said he could have blown a few more against Melbourne for their tackles. Their tactics are a disgrace in the game and it is long overdue that they be held accountable and get whistled out of a contest. The NRL needs to get serious with this grubby outfit.

Agree  M B  How long must it take before the NRL to come down hard on these purple pricks. They are not playing the game fair at all they are scums in everyway.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=178432.msg196992#msg196992 date=1221469495]
thats hardly a recent photo
So you deny they are the grapple tackle kings.
[/quote]

Wait till you have done comprehension of simple concepts before you try stuff like that champ.

If you have a closer look you will see that I already agreed Smith is a grub of the highest order.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6