1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameron Smith

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fluffy, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Watching him tonight and games over the last few weeks i have noticed he gets away with a hell of a lot. Grapple tackles, pushes as they opposition plays the ball, forward passes from dummy half (most are flat i know but some are illegal).

Its good being the poster boy in the poster team it seams.

If we come up against the storm we are going to have to beat the ref as well, as most seem against us and for them.

With any luck Matty B will become a poster boy as well and we will get the same preferential treatment.

2. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Not to mention his squirrel grip on lyon during the origin.

He's a dirty bugger. Haven't seen the game tonight yet though.

3. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    The dogs were off their game tonight. Brings them into calculations for 7th.

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I watched the whole game and I was surprised (well, probably not) at just how dirty the Dogs are. SBW's head is getting so large someone is not going to miss it with a coathanger. I saw Ogre put in a few headshots. They were so busy in attempting to intimidate they forgot to win the game. I thought the Storm were completely off their game in the first half and the result showed how good they are and a real threat this year.