1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameron smith

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mr seagles, Aug 26, 2011.

1. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Cameron smith is melbournes main man if you cant stop him we will have no chance in tonites game and then the finals..just finished watching 2008 G.F and that so called hooker aitken was absolutely hopeless he was just passing the ball to cronk all game he had no dummy half runs or short inside passes.He was that hopeless at one stage they had the fullback BILLY SLATER in at dummy half.They where never going to win that game without SMITH...If he plays it would have been a different ball game for sure...It will show tonite and in the finals that he is the MAN for the storm stop him and you will stop the storm....if he gets hes own way around the ruck we will lose,if we control the P*ick then we will win.......

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    He's the best player in the world & has been for some time. Of course he is their main man,

Stopping him is easier said than done.

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,737 / 257
    That's why IMO he's the current best player in the game, and almost impossible to stop......at best we have to try and limit his time with the ball, do that and we'll go a long way to winning.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Inclined to agree with Wolfpack. In addition he seems to never get hurt.

5. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    I know no one on here likes Cambo, and some of his posts, but such a personal attack on someone with such an unfortunate name is un-called for. :D :D :D

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    besides he transfered to the GC

7. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,845 / 192
    The storm have lost games with Smith playing and by lesser teams than the Mighty Sea Eagles , If we are on our game ie; no drop balls by Watmough, no penalties from Metai, cohesion and a good kicking game by our halves we will win. Have faith in out team my feathered friend.

8. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Cant really stop him but can minimise him. Markers have to be sharp & have to slow those Storm play the balls. A Storm on Storm job.

9. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    You know Smith is a good player because they have some rubbish forwards who get by because of Smith. Without him their forward pack with guys like Lowe, Thompson, Norrie, Woolnough, etc would be absolutely dominated.

Don't hang off him, don't fall for dummies and make sure you put him on the ground.

10. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    I've only seem him hurt once and that was when he was sitting on the sideline during the 08 GF.[hr]
    I hope Killer reminds the referees to check the forward passes coming out of dummy half.

11. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    Although I love using the quips to Purple Scum supporters like "40-nil... Grapple that!" and "40-Nil & Under the Cap!", that 40-Nil was without C.Smith.
    I think he's an A-hole and I still think most of his passes from duumy-half are not 'flat' but forward but he's still a magical player!

12. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Great name too bad he's a Rex hunt

13. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    **** name,What kind of fag would be named Cam Smith? :p