Cameron Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Rugby League Week had a piece on Manly looking to chase Cameron Cullen from the Titans as a 5/8th option in 2017.

Anyone have much info regarding him? I know @teke you pay a close eye to the Titans. I see he is replacing Ash Taylor who is injured this week.

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth:09-09-1993
  • Height:170
  • Weight:85
  • Position:Five-eighth
  • Rep. Honours:Australian Schoolboys, Queensland Residents
  • Junior Clubs:Tweed Coast Raiders

Senior clubs and years played: Brisbane Broncos, Mackay Cutters

Favourite team as a child? Bulldogs

Favourite player growing up? Alfie Langer

Favourite sportsperson? Johnathon Thurston

What is your goal for 2016? Play NRL

Who inspires you and why? My brother

Biggest influence of your career? My family

What advice would you give to those who dream to make it in the NRL? Never give up

Relationship/Family? Partner and a little baby girl

Do you have any siblings? Yes, two brothers

Favourite sport besides Rugby League? UFC

What are your hobbies away from football?Surfing

Are you studying/have studied? Yes

What was your first car? Commodore wagon

What is your favourite holiday destination?America

What is your favourite movie? Step Brothers

Describe how running out onto the football field makes you feel: Comfortable and excited

He is playing for the Titans this week against the Warriors as Ash Taylor is out injured. It will be interesting to see how he goes.

So any half off contract is going to be linked to us now it seems.

Would prefer Blake Green personally. More size and experience plus allows for succession planning for someone like Wright in a couole of years....or Jack Bird

Titans tyro can fill huge hole left by Lyon
By The Mole
July 9, 2016

BIG-SPENDERS Manly are chasing boom Titans five-eighth Cameron Cullen to replace club legend Jamie Lyon for next season.

Cullen captained Queensland Residents against the Blues last month and is held in high regard by the Titans, but they’re unlikely to be able to match the type of money Manly are splashing around.

@Turbo please do not post full articles. Refer 'Sticky' thread titled 'News Article Copyright Request'
------------------------------------------------------

Certainly hope that Cullen isn't 1st choice 5/8 next year it would just put more pressure on DCE he is a good player though but I'd rather Green which looks almost certain to happen but good to see the club is looking for quality depth.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's Green,Foran and Cullen being linked.O.J. will be released from jail soon,will he be linked to Manly too?Cullen is played last week but before that he had been kept out of 1st grade by Tyrone Roberts,there's something to ponder

So it's Green,Foran and Cullen being linked.O.J. will be released from jail soon,will he be linked to Manly too?Cullen is played last week but before that he had been kept out of 1st grade by Tyrone Roberts,there's something to ponder

Hey! Don't forget me .. I'm good to go as soon as I find my old boots and jock strap.(Although I might have to take the latter in a bit)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4