Call to Arms for this Friday ..!! Battle zone Allianz ..!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader

OK if we have read correctly (for this Friday) the Shark fans are buying tickets to the Manly fans at a ratio of 2:1, if that is correct do we deserve our almighty team?

The really core /and the normally core Manly fans, please get onto to all your other Manly friends/& mates (& there are lots out there!) … to get of their backside(s) and support our “once in a generation” team!

If we don’t get a core 8,000 to 10,000 Manly fans in OUR FULL COLOURS and in a FULL LOUD voice, we don’t have a respectable right to have/or own this GREAT & ALMIGHTY MW team ..!!

Get onto all Manly fans to get onto Ticketet right now/tomorrow … please send notes through Facebook, email, … or smoke signals, etc >>> This is the last message with less than 48 hours to go …..

I have organised for a mate to come around on Friday night. He is a very passionate eagles supporter. I have not seen him for a couple of years. I for-warned him that I'd be wearing a very special jersey donated to me by the great Cliffy Lyons. We will be there in spirit. I hate sydney but times like this I wished I lived closer. Go Manly.

Unfortunately your preaching to the converted on here. I'm pretty sure everyone on Silvertails that can possibly get there will be there.

So if 8,000 people don't turn up I don't have a right to have a team? WTF?

What drugs are you on, as if anyone here can influence 8,000 people.

I take it you will be bringing your 8,000, so I guess with me that makes 8,001 so we do get a team.

Eagles Nest 08 said:
If we don’t get a core 8,000 to 10,000 Manly fans in OUR FULL COLOURS and in a FULL LOUD voice, we don’t have a respectable right to have/or own this GREAT & ALMIGHTY MW team ..!!

I respectfully disagree, but i can tell your hearts in the right place

I will be fist pumping every Eagles hit and slick backline play, watching it on my macbook in bed at 10am Fri morning in east London. Im sure our supporters will roll up. If they dont, we'll still win anyway

We have never had a big fan base but that's life. Just enjoy the game at the ground or in front of the tele.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but todays SMH says 60% of tickets have been sold to Cronulla supporters and 40% to Manly supporters.

Why the fixation with ticket sales? For this game I've decided to turn up and buy GA tickets at the gate knowing that I'll be able to sit in a variety of good seats.
It's the same for the following week at ANZ. The stadia will only be half full.

They now add a $10 handling fee if you buy at..
the Stadium. Online its about $5.90 for e-ticket.

Never hear anything in the Media about these ancillary costs to attend live games :mad:

HappilyManly said:
They now add a $10 handling fee if you buy at..
the Stadium. Online its about $5.90 for e-ticket.

Never hear anything in the Media about these ancillary costs to attend live games :mad:

Do the sellers wear Ned Kelly masks? This is highway robbery.

We've got two more weeks of buying tickets to worry about.
Cronulla fans can blow all their money this week and just take it easy after that.
That's why they have more sales.

Just purchased five tickets in Bay 34 (Cat 1) for $22 each. PAX 17, 861.
Looks like a crowd of around 20,000.

This will be my 1st finals game I am going to miss in 6 years-so annoyed!!!

If anyone is thinking about going do not second guess yourself- the boys need your support

Give it to sharks fans. I had to sit next to them last week - nearly had the last laugh at them but for the lost ball over the tryline

Manly by 8

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9