Call to Arms...FOR MANLY!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Si link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=185456.msg297366#msg297366 date=1285284743]
And[quote author=Dan link=topic=185456.msg297362#msg297362 date=1285284619]
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=185456.msg297359#msg297359 date=1285284467]

Dumb posts all round in this thread.

Who gives a f*ck if you dont like someone elses banner, make your own one and add it to the others.

Who gives a f*ck if other teams dont like our banners, they shouldnt.

Dan if you really want to get one made professionally, i can track down the guy who made the Melbourne Cheeters banner, he is a sail maker by trade.

For the sake of all our intelligence and really the way our intelligence is perceived, I think we really need to
[/quote]

and make sure you back that up by getting it to almost all home and away games each year.
[/quote]

I would prefer to see a sign that makes sense once throughout the season than a sign that doesn't make sense a dozen times.

It looks silly and makes the supporters look silly.
[/quote]

Couldnt have put it better myself.

Thinking we need a sign that says

"This sign is stupid" with an arrow pointing to one side.

Works for any sign at any ground.

Regardless of all that has been said the people who congregate around that sign go to every home game and many of the away games and are very loud and passionate people, and at the end of the day who gives a rats about what a sign says anyway. You could start another thread about the "no one likes us" sign and it would get even more heated....but again the people in and around that sign are very very passionate and cheer loud and proud....and I reckon they are all great for supporting their team whereever...and whenever they can.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Regardless of all that has been said the people who congregate around that sign go to every home game and many of the away games and are very loud and passionate people, and at the end of the day who gives a rats about what a sign says anyway. You could start another thread about the \"no one likes us\" sign and it would get even more heated....but again the people in and around that sign are very very passionate and cheer loud and proud....and I reckon they are all great for supporting their team whereever...and whenever they can.

don't be so political, fling some **** around instead Mark

im waiting for jono to come back & give us his opinion..   maybe if it was worded  PUSH  EM UP MANLY  we wouldnt have this debate..

Ok Dan

Fair dinkum you dickheads it's only a ****ing sign...and bringing  peoples IQ into it is absolute bull****.....get a life you ****ers and leave the PIUM fans alone.

Is that better Dan?

i just worked out wat PIUM fans are ..  sorry mark  i never seen it abbreviated like that before ..

Clon I don't even know what the sign really means, Jono is one of the "owners" so maybe let him explain how it all started....and besides who said Rugby League fans were sensible?

Ok Dan

Fair dinkum you dickheads it's only a f**king sign...and bringing  peoples IQ into it is absolute bulls**t.....get a life you f**kers and leave the PIUM fans alone.

Is that better Dan?

Much better!

At least its better than

"I love BEVER"  or the numpty holding up "40-0" at the storm final last year when at the time we were down 34-0 with the storm on the attack. 

Ok Dan

Fair dinkum you dickheads it's only a f**king sign...and bringing  peoples IQ into it is absolute bulls**t.....get a life you f**kers and leave the PIUM fans alone.

Is that better Dan?

If thats you mellow Mark, I wouldn't like to see you when your angry. :)

I have held one end of the PIUM sign on the hill many a time over the years, usually dancing after a big win. But I'd like to know what it means. Jono? Jake, Kell, others? If we know what it means it may not seem so strange. I actually don't give a rats if it doesn't mean anything either.

Lol i never backpedalled!
I wonder where that came from
Probably because your arguement has no basis (RE:push it up)
Either way its been there forever and should stay

It has to be push the ball up,otherwise it makes no sense

Ok Dan

Fair dinkum you dickheads it's only a f**king sign...and bringing  peoples IQ into it is absolute bulls**t.....get a life you f**kers and leave the PIUM fans alone.

Is that better Dan?

I agree...go Mark!!

Shane link said:
Lol i never backpedalled!
I wonder where that came from
Probably because your arguement has no basis (RE:push it up)
Either way its been there forever and should stay

It has to be push the ball up,otherwise it makes no sense

Why would you "push the ball up" that in fact also makes no sense.

That is precisely our point, it makes no sense no matter how you spin it

Those who hang around the sign love it, alot of the players love it and have been photographed "pushing it up" next to the sign, and we even have the greats like Arko etc in similar photos.

Big George always "pushes it up" when he sees the sign and smiles.

Jeez, things are quiet in footy world if this is the best we can all bitch about.

I just spoke to the sign and its friends, and the attitude is .... no one likes us we don't care.

But seriously like it or not, it is part of the regular group at home and away matches, and will continue to be.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6