Call to Arms...FOR MANLY!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jono

Bencher
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Silvertails Community

One of our loyal supporters found a post on the St George Supporters forum ripping into the Push It Up Manly banner, our rip off GST banner and saying how good they are.

We know this to be untrue and quite frankly I am getting sick and tired of their cockiness.

This post is a call to arms for all Manly supporters that actually give a **** about the work that us MWTS members have done to make us the loudest supporters group in the league. Their ground and club are behind the times. They were the only club that didn't allow the drum in as it was "ground rules".

This is the link: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=369269

Time for action, lets tear them apart...for the colours, for the players, for the suppoerters. Their cockiness must end NOW and they need to be put in their place.

Kind Regards

Jono
Drummer, MWTS Die-hard, chant writer extraordinaire and Push It Up Manly sign supporter

The best response is to turn up next year, with more signs, more volume and more heart then ever before, and certainly more then St Choke.

The best revenge is to go back on their forum when they lose on the weekend

I have to say, i tend to agree with them about the Push it Up manly banner.

I know you guys love it, but it even has most of us puzzled, seems lame to me but you guys obviously have your reasons and background with it.

As for the GST banner etc I didnt see them

Just read that forum didn't seem too bad to me. Very light hearted, quite civilised and polite actually for a bunch of dragoons.

mickqld link said:
Just read that forum didn't seem too bad to me. Very light hearted, quite civilised and polite actually for a bunch of dragoons.

Agreed

Spewing i was kinda disappointed , it didnt seem bad to me at all  i was hoping for something to fire me up but yeh they are quite soft after all .
Still registered though would love to give it to them when they CHOKE!!

I've flicked through some of the topics they have made about our team and ive never read such pathetic dribble in my life.
They really are a bunch of sore losers. In general, I find them to be the worst lot of supporters in the whole NRL.

We'll all get the last laugh when they choke :) Oh I simply cannot wait! Ill be sitting at the game with a box of popcorn grinning and waving happily at every St Chokers supporter who passes me.

Lyoness link said:
I've flicked through some of the topics they have made about our team and ive never read such pathetic dribble in my life.
They really are a bunch of sore losers. In general, I find them to be the worst lot of supporters in the whole NRL.

We'll all get the last laugh when they choke :) Oh I simply cannot wait! Ill be sitting at the game with a box of popcorn grinning and waving happily at every St Chokers supporter who passes me.

ha and have you read our posts about them with the same point of view?

I think you will find that from their perspective our posts about them are equally as "pathetic"

Dan link said:

I know you guys love it, but it even has most of us puzzled, seems lame to me but you guys obviously have your reasons and background with it.

As for the GST banner etc I didn't see them
I'm with you Dan, no doubting the passion of the guys with the Push It Up Manly banner but always thought it looked a bit silly.

Likewise, the GST (Great St george Team) banner has always looked stupid to me. However the irony is not lost on me that the GST was legislated by a coalition government and the majority of saints fans, in my experience, are staunch Labour voters.

mosto link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185456.msg297163#msg297163 date=1285219241]

I'm with you Dan, no doubting the passion of the guys with the Push It Up Manly banner but always thought it looked a bit silly.

Likewise, the GST (Great St george Team) banner has always looked stupid to me. However the irony is not lost on me that the GST was legislated by a coalition government and the majority of saints fans, in my experience, are staunch Labour voters.

[/quote]

And the fact they haven't won anything for over 30 years

mosto link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185456.msg297163#msg297163 date=1285219241]

[/quote]

While on topic what does the "push it up Manly" mean always seemed a bit proctologic to me?  

Dan link said:
ha and have you read our posts about them with the same point of view?

I think you will find that from their perspective our posts about them are equally as \"pathetic\"

You're probably right. Never said otherwise.

Just standing up and defending our club....

Some of the team members actually love it, Robbo and Rosie are often seen doing the "push it up" thing....I am not even sure of the idea behind it (the sign) but there's one thing for certain....that band of people that congregate under that sign certainly sing and cheer their hearts out....and that's al that really matters.

I think your being a bit precious, obviously the bloke who started the thread doesn't have much intelligence and couldn't see that it was a bit of a joke, but everyone else does.

If you go trolling thru other clubs forums I'm certain you will find their fans having a go at our team/supporters and everyother club for that matter. I'm dam sure you will find the same on this forum.

And just for the record, I hope those scum sucking bastards choke on the weekend so we can give it too them. ;D

Unfortunately I think the tigers are in the same position as we were when we came up against them. I'll be hoping they win but I just think they have too many injuries.

I don't believe that it's a bad thing to feel anger about one of my friends being called a "tool" and being referred to as "grubby".

You're right Ryno, he certainly does not have intelligence. His spelling and grammar (or lack there of) is atrocious.

Mark from Brisbane - and thats what its all about, thank you :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6