Calamity Jye!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Silvertail hero Jye Mullane and Handbag Harris managed to win a Premiership today - albeit the farcical Orstrayan Rugby Ordinaryship.

Was great to see Jye running around like a headless chook again. Still makes terrible reads in defence and falls off tackles. Had a kick charged down (at least it didn't end up in the grandstand I suppose).

Honestly, there can't be too many worse players to have appeared in a Manly backline, surely?

At least he won his fight I suppose - cut open a toffee nosed private schoolboy.

Sam Harris must surely be the slowest and most predictable inside centre in world rugby.

Mata - I thought Sam had a pretty good game and defensively he did quite well. To quote a friend who works for Manly, Sam going to Rugby has made both codes stronger. He came back from league a much better player. He is not overly pacey but his midfield work is okay and with a decent outside centre they could have scored much more points. Jye was not on for a long time and made a few errors and bad reads but again is a better player than he was when playing League.

I like the Stellenbosch experimental laws and it is a much better game than what is currently served up.

Jye was not on for a long time

I think you will fins he played close to the 80 minutes, if not all of them! Says it all really.

Harris is a deadset plodder in attack. If he is seriously considered to be within the top 5 of inside centres in australian Rugby then it's little wonder the code is sinking back to the deplorable levels Australia has generally achieved in the world rugby scene.

Might need to go and raid the Fijians.

The guy who picks up the glasses at Brookie pub is happy. He can now do his job without being bombarded by footballs as he does his job. :lol:

Sam Harris must surely be the slowest and most predictable inside centre in world rugby.

Andy Farrell must be giving him a run for his money (I believe the Poms have played him there in that RWC thingy).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4