Cacoon Week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=179988.msg217662#msg217662 date=1238928219]
its an easy thing to post if you havnt made the effort to show up for the last 4 weeks straight to watch the garbage dished up

mmmm I havn't made the effort to show up, but then I live some 1000+ kms away and clearly we arent as good as you
[/quote]

and clearly you wont have the same views based on the crap we have had to endure.

I am not saying i am a better supporter (although clearly i am) but that my views and many others will be affected by what we have had to live through this year.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179988.msg217664#msg217664 date=1238928329]
its an easy thing to post if you havnt made the effort to show up for the last 4 weeks straight to watch the garbage dished up

mmmm I havn't made the effort to show up, but then I live some 1000+ kms away and clearly we arent as good as you
[/quote]

and clearly you wont have the same views based on the crap we have had to endure.

I am not saying i am a better supporter (although clearly i am) but that my views and many others will be affected by what we have had to live through this year.
[/quote]

You have clearly never lived i Broncos heartlands. You should try having to front up or watch the football with a bunch of knuckle dragging Broncos fans, that is living pain

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179988.msg217664#msg217664 date=1238928329]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Haha but true, when I made the effort and spend a few $ it is easy to get a bit more critical than when I just sat at home, I was quite forgiving then!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I just can't put my finger on what's going wrong...it's a bit like Jekyl and Hyde, although to be fair they did field a very similar side all through 2008 and since kick off in 2009 there's injury after injury and rama after drama.

But I am a bit like you Kiwi, didn;t think they'd win BUT it still hurts

Yes agree with Mark and others, but why do you good people think this is happening??

I'm obviously feeling as deflated/angry/upset as the rest of you but can't stop asking myself the question "WHY does a champion team turn up week after week and sabotage their efforts and largely appear like they are disinterested, playing way below the form they are capable of?" Why why why?

We've been all watching this slow motion train wreck over the past 4-5 weeks (and posting furiously etc  ;D ), but I still can't believe what I'm witnessing. Why didn't they shake themselves up after the first loss, then after the second loss....then after the 3rd loss etc etc...I'm at a loss!  ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
This sort of time for a club sorts out the real supporters from the bandwagoners

Plenty of worse things going on so tbh, this result today isn't really hitting me that hard at all, partly because I never thought we would win as well I suppose

I agree with KE.

I had a great day yesterday.... had some mates over and was watching the footy and they were giving it to me about Manly and I had nothing. BUT, I was still enjoying myself because I didn't expect us to win.

Our attack is stagnant without Stewart. Robbo is trying to do the job of stewart but he is always 2 or 3 steps behind where he should be/stewart normally is.

We are paying a price for having Orford in our team ATM. I know he's a handy player... I dont think he is capable of being a half that can turn the team around with inspiration or leadership.

If anything yesterday he made it worse.... it seemed like there we 8 or 9 blokes trying but then at the end at the crucial times Orford would deflate any good things they had done with poor options/poor play.

He helped give us a premiership and I'm grateful for that but I don't think he is mentally capable of playing a big part in getting us out of this.

Our next win will come from a whole team effort. Nothing pretty. A grinding probably low scoring contest against a poor opposition. We will need all 17 players to play for each other and inspire each other because we will not get it from our half and captain.

I hate being critical or Orford and have been giving it to him in the past aswell as giving him a wrap for majority of last year.... without all of the team high on confidence/giving 100% (like last year) he will just be a passenger on the landslide to the spoon.

TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS ORFORD!!

p.s - I am not at all suggesting we will get the spoon. Long way to go

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4