Byes are all over with for 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm struggling to understand this?:huh::angel: we were assured that we would tumble down the ladder, especially due to our poor points differential :( . What's that? We are second on for and against :cool: how can that be?

voicefromthehill said:
I'm struggling to understand this?:huh::angel: we were assured that we would tumble down the ladder, especially due to our poor points differential :( . What's that? We are second on for and against :cool: how can that be?

We are first on for and against. Penrith needed to win by 30 to catch us.

Sorry meant second best for and against, not second place

bones said:
voicefromthehill said:

We are first on for and against. Penrith needed to win by 30 to catch us.

But but but those teams that had byes up their sleves also had loses so in real terms we have gone backwards relative to those teams who have had their byes as we have had more opportunity to progress.

But but but but I thought all our senior players were all using walking sticks, yeah and and and and what about the infighting?

Rothfield will announce tomorrow that Gift and Choc have not been playing because they were granted an early release pre June 30 to join the Bye for the rest of the season.

568411tyjkq42w8b.gif

Dan said:
caaaaarrrnn guys leave HM alone

:p

Let them be, its what they need to thrive :sleepy:

Arithmetic and probabilities are beyond their understanding. :sleepy:

What were the odds of the Cows and Sharks defeating our competitors :huh:

Thanks to the Broncs pulling back the Riff's lead last night too :angel:

Now lets hope that Manly maintain their winning mindset for the rest of the year :)

manlyfan76 said:
HappilyManly said:
Dan said:
caaaaarrrnn guys leave HM alone

:p

Let them be, its what they need to thrive :sleepy:

Arithmetic and probabilities

Thanks to the Broncs pulling back the Riff's lead last night too :angel:

Um the Panthers won.

I think HM is talking about from a 'for & against' perspective.

I love the bye. I hate it when the bye goes off with other teams, but that's life and you just have to deal with it. The Everly Brothers nailed it with this song that reflects my feelings about the bye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFoIdxLBm_A&feature=kp

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4