Bye Bye Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope it is not a HK issue...i am there next week and will not know how to fill the day without 2-3 hours of ST time

I'm certainly no techie, Isz. My understanding is that HK has one of the best internet infrastructures in the world (particularly, accessibility and speed). However, for the roughly 10 years I've been here I have always had trouble with Australian websites (and exclusively Oz ones for some reason). And by trouble that is a variety of things from not being able to get into the websites at certain times, to simply crashing or being incredibly slow. It only sticks to mind because when I've had such issues I could still easily navigate the many other sites I was accessing at that time without any of the troubles I was experiencing with the Oz ones.

I have no idea why that is.

A quick one...am I any chance of finding somewhere showing State of O on Wednesday night? or is streaming the best bet

If you head to the bars around Wan Chai, you will find quite a few venues showing it on big screens, I'm sure. You could also try Lan Kwai Fong in Central, or perhaps Tsim Sha Tsui on Kowloon side too. However, Wan Chai is probably going to give you the best choice.

Perfect - not sure I will get out of the office in time but will give it a crack

That's fine. You and the cats can stay in the kitchen and roll @lsz out another can every time he cheers! He can yell the score to you, at a reasonable volume so as to not scare the cats, and lock the door on the way out. Win/win! :p

Can I watch the SOO at your place while you're in HK @lsz ?
*not wanting to miss out

Can I watch SOO at your place Moz while you are at Isz's?

#pleasestockfridge

Ok Chrome it will be for me too, I have it installed but havent used it for a couple of months.

Thanks guys

Feel free if you are going to look after the 7month old who is teething (as you can imagine I am pretty popular heading to hk for a week)

Feel free if you are going to look after the 7month old who is teething (as you can imagine I am pretty popular heading to hk for a week)

Hong Kong...that's in balmy North Queensland!" :D Don't forget your boardies, Mate!!

28 - 32 every day...hotel has a decent pool so might start the day with a swim!
Funny been to hk a heap for work but have never really seen it in the day...this time might be the first time

I told you all that Dan wouldn't want to be the mod that lost HK eagle. Just like Joe Kelly..... silvertails delivers

Hope it is not a HK issue...i am there next week and will not know how to fill the day without 2-3 hours of ST time

As long as it's not a HJ issue....I'm hoping to be there tonight if I play my cards right with the missus.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7