Bye Bye Cheating Checcin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
I still don't understand why he decided to come out of the closet. What benefit was there to achieve, apart from the reasons mentioned by Shane?

Would have been encouraged to by the NRL, as they would be seen as tolerant and progressive.

I am not gay so can not understand the mindset of gay people but i would suggest the amount of crap gay people get for their sexuality would instill some pride / need to react

Who knows how long he repressed his sexuality? We are not privy to his life or his motivations for doing what he did. Was it due to being sick of living a hidden life?

The bigger question is why is his sexuality even an issue. People will look back on this / the same sex debate in years to come with the same shame we do at the Aboriginal rights movement, womens rights etc

Vyssini said:
Koudini said:
I still reckon the worst referee shocker of all time was Annesley giving the Broncs a fair try for Kerrod Walters bouncing the ball over the line against Manly in 1990. They won the game from that call too.

Surely the try given to Gasnier for bouncing the ball over the tryline at Kogarah a couple of years ago was worse- Bloody harrigan had the benefit of watching it on television numerous times but still awarded it!!!

Worse decision in isolation, but that one didn't cost us the game like the Walters one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7