Bye 10 Million Man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm I am starting to think you don't like TB. Are you jealous of the Zoolander look?
Ha Ha. Possibly. I only wish his coaching ability matched his looks. But at this stage it looks like it matches his playing ability. If there was a Dally M award for over-rated halves that under-delivered and were loved by the NSW media Barrett would have won it every year during his career.

Last week Mick Ennis was quoting James Graham saying he'd rather be the second best paid player on the team rather than the top, because when you're the highest paid you need to be consistently winning games and you're constantly in the spotlight. Unfortunately DCE has made his bed with his negotiation antics last year, and now he has to lie in it.

Fact of the matter is that Jack Littlejohn would have had similar (potentially more) impact than DCE has had in the past two weeks and we are right to feel aggrieved: From two games he has 0 tries, 0 try assists, 0 line breaks, 0 line break assists. And when you're getting $1m+ that's just not good enough.
Boom! Well said

Wow Manly fans over rate DCE. Sorry, just feel that. I'd say he's one of the bottom (when it comes to natural skill and quality) in the NRL. It just times perfectly with the club falling apart, and being desperate to hold / retain and acquire talent (which is why we are lumbered with Myles ridiculous contract)
so one of the least talented and skillful halves somehow represents his country and state and has won grand finals? yea agreed actually, he purely fluked the past 5 years of nrl footy, funny how luck comes to some people so naturally

@Eelectric better pick up his game.
Typical parra. Useless!:p

Now I'm envious. @Mark from Brisbane caught me with my pants down. Jeeeezuz what does a guy need to do to get a few shots of troll around here. Outrageous.

This ones for you Niccipops. Should do the trick..
Keep Calm20160316195619.png

Last edited:
Ha Ha. Possibly. I only wish his coaching ability matched his looks. But at this stage it looks like it matches his playing ability. If there was a Dally M award for over-rated halves that under-delivered and were loved by the NSW media Barrett would have won it every year during his career.

Did Barrett pinch your lollies at school or something. Your hatred of him is almost pathological.

295 Ist grade games (incl 60 Wigan)
11 State of Origin
15 Australia.

For a nobody he had em fooled for a long time.

Ryan is not Robinson Crusoe. I have never seen so much bull**** in all my life. We have lost 2 games not twenty. Get a grip you doomsayers who are laying the boot. How about getting behind the team and Barrett.
We haven't won a game since mid September unless you count the Ipswich Jets.

In light of @niccipops & @Mark from Brisbane blistering remarks re my inability to adequately measure up as a troll, I'm going to comment on this thread.

DCE is not the cause of your woes, imo.
I watched most of Monday nights game & I was surprised by a few things.

Firstly, how much easy ground the Tigers forwards were making up the middle & either flanks with their high tempo game. Usual predictable strategy of running towards Parcell & DCE where possible.

The stats back it up. Most Tigers forwards made 100m+. Woods ~ 200m. That laid the platform & created enough space for their speed men.

Don't get me wrong you had some good performers in the forwards. Jack T, Lawrence, Taupau, Parcell - but not so much from the rest. e.g.not convinced Green offers much. I'd take Leary but Barrett must see something.

Secondly, Manly seemed disjointed & lacked composure. A lot of errors & poor execution, missed opportunites, panic. You closed the gap & just let it slip away again.

Even Thurston would struggle in those conditions.

Just not used to seeing that from a Manly team. They're usually well structured defensively, offensively & far more composed.

Also, hope Barrett gets his roles right & doesn't try to be too clever , wandering outside the box for no good reason. E.g. Taupau isn't a workhorse he's an impact player, whilst, Walker has good skills but he's a more dangerous ball runner. Both are gamebreakers if used appropriately.

Bottomline, imo Manly need to fix the defensive attitude & structures first & the rest will fall into place over time.

In light of @niccipops & @Mark from Brisbane blistering remarks re my inability to adequately measure up as a troll, I'm going to comment on this thread.

DCE is not the cause of your woes, imo.
I watched most of Monday nights game & I was surprised by a few things.

Firstly, how much easy ground the Tigers forwards were making up the middle & either flanks with their high tempo game. Usual predictable strategy of running towards Parcell & DCE where possible.

The stats back it up. Most Tigers forwards made 100m+. Woods ~ 200m. That laid the platform & created enough space for their speed men.

Don't get me wrong you had some good performers in the forwards. Jack T, Lawrence, Taupau, Parcell - but not so much from the rest. e.g.not convinced Green offers much. I'd take Leary but Barrett must see something.

Secondly, Manly seemed disjointed & lacked composure. A lot of errors & poor execution, missed opportunites, panic. You closed the gap & just let it slip away again.

Even Thurston would struggle in those conditions.

Just not used to seeing that from a Manly team. They're usually well structured defensively, offensively & far more composed.

Also, hope Barrett gets his roles right & doesn't try to be too clever , wandering outside the box for no good reason. E.g. Taupau isn't a workhorse he's an impact player, whilst, Walker has good skills but he's a more dangerous ball runner. Both are gamebreakers if used appropriately.

Bottomline, imo Manly need to fix the defensive attitude & structures first & the rest will fall into place over time.
This is ludicrous. A slime supporter speaking sense? I'm as confused as our defenders were, chasing those young tigers on Monday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2