Bye 10 Million Man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
I've had enough of his crap performances for us and it's time for cherry to leave manly. He showed nothing tonight. Time to ditch cherry Evans and sign a good young halfback with some spirit. Manly have a look at Keary please and sign Sam Williams aswell that would be a good halves pairing

I've had enough of his crap performances for us and it's time for cherry to leave manly. He showed nothing tonight. Time to ditch cherry Evans and sign a good young halfback with some spirit. Manly have a look at Keary please and sign Sam Williams aswell that would be a good halves pairing

You'll cop it, but your right, and people all know it.

He plays like a $250k half back, yet gets paid more money than any other player in the NRL (base contract).

He is absolutely ordinary. Foran was right I guess. Karma.

It was wrong for Barrett to come out and say DCE is going to play like JT (who says that gives away the game plan )
He has a new 5/8 partner that hasn't played there since he was a junior

I really don't understand why barrett is trying to change so much at once. I mean they publicised a lot that DCE has "license to roam" around both sides of the field.

Instead why not stick to the established pattern first and then try the new stuff later in the season when Walker is more settled.

Atm we just look all over the shop.

unforgivable for a half back on over 1 mil a season salary, to not know the tackle count at a crucial stage of the match when we are still a chance...what was going through his head?

I am a glass half full kinda guy (especially when it comes to Manly) but this guy deserves to cop some abuse for his lacklustre performances.

agreed hes played woefully in 2 rounds, but thats 2/26 rounds. Complete spit of the dummy. Sure he's not worth the money from the last two performances but he sure has shown he can be. The sad thing is that if we ditch cherry, we're lost. We need him to perform, and i believe he will. What other half is there to sign? Luke keary? how would he steer this side around if cherry cant? sam williams? surely a gee up. cherry has shown he can be one of the best in the game, just needs to find form.. (as well as the team) because every player has grey patches. besides thurston of course

Last edited:
**** thread ordinary reply

Can't do **** with no platform to work off
He's in the red zone and twice ran the team the wrong way and just when you think it couldn't get any worse he didn't realise it was last 5th tackle. This was the most critical part of the game. We had the Tigers on the ropes. That to me was the game breaking moment which Brooks would have been all over it. Bet he wishes he was on one million dollars.

agreed hes played woefully in 2 rounds, but thats 2/26 rounds. Complete spit of the dummy, disgraceful fan. Sure he's not worth the money from the last two performances but he sure has shown he can be. The sad thing is that if we ditch cherry, we're lost. We need him to perform, and i believe he will. What other half is there to sign? Luke keary? how would he steer this side around if cherry cant? sam williams? surely a gee up. cherry has shown he can be one of the best in the game, just needs to find form.. (as well as the team) because every player has grey patches. besides thurston of course
Sam Williams did fine against roosters on Saturday why couldn't he do it for us

Easy target to blame DCE. Yes, he made a vital error tonight and is not as his best. I think he's the type of guy who'll be very down on himself after not performing well. He'll come good.
The coach needs to get the best out of his players. Barrett needs to figure it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8