Buzzhead Rothfield is at again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Legal Eagles at it Again

THERE'S more drama in the football club administration at the Manly Sea Eagles.

An employee was sacked last month to make way for the appointment of board member and former player Darrell Williams in the sales department.

It came as a shock because his position was terminated just three days after the club gave him 100 new business cards.

The former employee is now taking legal action, claiming unfair dismissal.

The Williams appointment is an intriguing one. I'm not aware of any rugby league club that employs its own board members. So I emailed CEO David Perry to ask: What is his role? What is his salary? Was the position advertised? He replied that he couldn't talk about it until next week.

Amazing isnt it...what a news worthy article.

They are pathetic arent they.

Ritchie paid us out during the week because we took/are taking games to Gosford and Perth, questioning why we are then asking for $'s for Brookie upgrade, yet Dogs take games to NZ and Brisbane, get millions in upgrades for their training ground, and then don't get the same criticism!

I wonder if Dave perry signed of on the email the p plater. Lol
Seriously some of those questions like whats tinklers salary???? What's yours buzzard you over paid shirescum hack.

Every time the telegraph write those little snipe shots @ our club or even a bad article now i just roll my eyes, it's actually beyond a joke now it's border lining pathetic.

Propoganda:

: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

News Ltd = Propaganda Machine

Cameron said:
The Williams appointment is an intriguing one. I'm not aware of any rugby league club that employs its own board members. So I emailed CEO David Perry to ask: What is his role? What is his salary? Was the position advertised? He replied that he couldn't talk about it until next week.

Zorba was employed (for far too long) as some Media Liaison Officer and he was/is a Board Member :dodgy:

Good to see that whatever Manly does, still sticks in the craw of simpletons :D

Just on Darrell Williams I love his interviews with the players on the website. Really insightful stuff.

Another telegraph/ritchie/rothfield attack on a non-Penn Director.

Zorba may have been the conduit for much of this stuff to his mates ritchie and rothfield, but the agenda is not his.

This is just another shot in the Penn family's relentless pursuit of total control of the Sea Eagles that has been going on for the last 5 years.

The Penns are not interested in working with Quantam and the Football Club as co-owners. They want total control. Nothing less will do.

The last thing we want is the Sea Eagles in the hands of one owner like the Searle at the Titans or Tinkler and the Newcastle Jets soccer.

Time to get URM to put their money where their mouth is. The more owners the better I say so maybe then the Penns will realise they can never get full control and instead, they can finally get on with working together. Only then will the boardroom brawling end.

Cameron said:
Legal Eagles at it Again

THERE'S more drama in the football club administration at the Manly Sea Eagles.

An employee was sacked last month to make way for the appointment of board member and former player Darrell Williams in the sales department.

It came as a shock because his position was terminated just three days after the club gave him 100 new business cards.

The former employee is now taking legal action, claiming unfair dismissal.

Wow Buzz, that's riveting, award wining stuff, one of your best, just out of interest, what's your role? what's your salary? Was your position ever advertised? oops hang on it was, I remember it was under Dumb or Dumber journo wanted, only Manly hater need apply

Craigm said:

Zorba may have been the conduit for much of this stuff to his mates ritchie and rothfield, but the agenda is not his.

This is just another shot in the Penn family's relentless pursuit of total control of the Sea Eagles that has been going on for the last 5 years.

The Penns are not interested in working with Quantum and the Football Club as co-owners. They want total control. Nothing less will do.

The last thing we want is the Sea Eagles in the hands of one owner like the Searle at the Titans or Tinkler and the Newcastle Jets soccer.

Time to get URM to put their money where their mouth is. The more owners the better I say so maybe then the Penns will realise they can never get full control and instead, they can finally get on with working together. Only then will the boardroom brawling end.

I have noticed this over the years. Delmege was attacked by these guys. They have all links to zorba,he is related to the Penns.The football club directors have all been on the back end of bad stories by the Telecrap. Quantum were attacked in the last few months.

Penn was quoted last year that he wants full control. I think that is why they got zorba to stand for the two membership boards. (F/C L/C)

lovefooty said:
Craigm said:

The Penns are not interested in working with Quantum and the Football Club as co-owners. They want total control. Nothing less will do.

I have noticed this over the years. Delmege was attacked by these guys. They have all links to zorba,he is related to the Penns.The football club directors have all been on the back end of bad stories by the Telecrap. Quantum were attacked in the last few months.

Penn was quoted last year that he wants full control. I think that is why they got zorba to stand for the two membership boards. (F/C L/C)

hey buddy

just to correct you the whiteant had been on the LC board for some time he was actually bob's deputy chair man

The only problem comes when Penns pulls his cash out - what happens then?

So let me adjust my foil hat here a minute. Craig, you are saying that the Penns, helped to fire a relative of theirs to increase the bad press and in turn bring about a fall that leads to their sole ownership.

I don't remember that in the art of war.

Penn and Perry work very closely together and both are just as miffed as each other over the continued press sabotage.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2